My new Tama Starclassic B/B limited edition

Sweet! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! I'm lining myself up to buy a 3 piece Gretsch Renown in a week or two because I love the boom on the 22x20 bass drum and the toms have a good tone, but if your bass drum is better than those 22x18 B/Bs I've heard... Starclassic ALL THE WAY!

Just hang in there man! I'll make sure I'll post videos & recordings as soon as I have them so you can listen for yourself.

:)

I love that finish!

I play Starclassic maples but have been itching to get my hands on either the old birch Performers or the new B/B Performers.

Check out my new drumset. Bought it two days ago, set it up today for the first time.... Sounds fantastic and belongs on stage which is were I will use it for the most time - I have a set of Yamaha Maple Customs in my rehearsal room (which are a bit too small for stages, especially the BD, so I needed something for live playing and went for a huge 22*20 BD - exactly the right choice.)

Enjoy the Pix! I'll post more pictures once it has been on stage - it must look amazing in the limelight. I'll have 6 gigs this October, so you probably won't have to wait too long.

Arguably, one of the nicest sets. Ever. ;)

This was just a quick setup, without my aux snare and much less cymbals than I would usually use. Also, I wasn't using my own pedals / throne. The finish is a limited edition - afaik only two of these exist in europe. I don't know how the finish is called, but the small spades are in a silver sparkle/glass and reflect all types of coloured light. For those interested, here are the stats:

22*20
10*7
12*8
14*14
16*16
13*6

I need this kit! Fancy a swap for a black gloss limited edition 2007 starclassic? ;)

I need this kit! Fancy a swap for a black gloss limited edition 2007 starclassic? ;)

Holy Threadus Resourectus Batman!

Well, I still like the kit but who knows whether this kit was destroyed in the tornadoes of October 2009 in Manchester.

;-)

Back