Super Limited Edition or not ???

SharkyBait911

Attachments

• 10809[1].jpg
    10809[1].jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 944
can't speak for how limited it is but it's a nice looking kit!

The only info I can find with any detail seems to be two Australian sites. Maybe they are limited to Australia. I would love to have them.

Gretsch Renown Maple
"Diamond Fire" Drum Kits

This compelling Drum Set has a brilliant finish that lifts this kit into a visual theatre, as inspiring as Renown's sonic theatre. Quick Sized Toms are featured on this kit, to project a lively, punchy tone. Developed with cutting edge technology, the Diamond Fire wrap finish is a stunning prismatic display that reflects deeply embedded silvers, greens, yellows & blues. These hues create a complex and alluring prismatic visual effect and blend with the sheer intensity of vivid red to create this exciting finish option.
This Kit is sold with a Gibraltar 6601 Series Hardware Package
which now includes GSC-MCSA4 Cymbal Stacker

Drum Set Features: 6ply Renown Maple-formula Tom/BD shells,
10ply Snare Drum shell,Prismatic Burst Wrap Finish,30-degree bearing edges / Snare 45-degree,Silver Sealer shell interiors,Die-cast hoops,Non-drilled bass drum, (tom arms and clamps are included),
Chambered rubber FT feet.

Drum Sizes: Bass Drum - 22 x 18”,Tom1 - 10 x 7”,Tom2 - 12 x 8”,
FLR Tom1 with Legs - 14 x 12”,FLR Tom2 with Legs - 16 x 14”,
Snare - 14 x 6” Fitted with:Evans G2 clear batter heads
and EMAD BD Batter Head
GRNE826DF Gretsch Renown Maple Limited Edition 6pc Drum Kit
Special Diamond Fire Finish $4999.00
( Additional Photo 1 , Additional Photo 2 )

Last edited:
I have this in the sizes: Bass Drum - 22 x 18”,Tom1 - 10 x 7”,Tom2 - 12 x 8”,
FLR Tom1 with Legs - 14 x 12”,FLR Tom2 with Legs - 16 x 14”

I am also wondering how limited this set really is and how many sets have been produced.

I have a Gretsch Renown Purewood Oak which was also a limited edition and was wondering the other day how many was made.
I sent Gretsch an email and go the overnight replay of 50 sets.

Fantastic drums, fantastic customer service!

Send them an email.

BTW that is a stunning finish and I think you won't go wrong with that one.

I had the same set but sold it a year ago to finance my Rogers kit. I wish I could have kept them because I loved both the looks and sound. When I bought mine in 2009, I had the same question as to how limited the edition was, so I emailed Gretsch and never received an answer.

Hello everyone. I’ve been in contact with DW recently (own’s Gretsch nowdays), and the ”Diamond Fire” is only produced in not more than 150 pics worldwide. So they must be super limited. Great news since I’ve a set here in Sweden.👍😁

Attachments

• IMG_3092.jpeg
    IMG_3092.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 8
whenever I have doubts about a product I send an email to the company, they always answer
May not work in the case of Gretsch; it's documented that they won't answer which "mahogany" is used in this year's Limited Renown. Or maybe they should have asked DW instead?

Back