Caddy's Ludwig kit w/Zildjian cymbals

How do you fit all those drums into that little suitcase? I kid, and your set up looks great. Your kit makes me want to sit down and try it out. Sparkly? My dad gave me some sparkly bongos and at first I thought they looked lame. But I love that sparkly look now. It's sparkly!

1973 rogers

hi
hope I got the right forum. Thought some people may be interested in seeing this 1973 20, 12, 13, 16, 14 x 5.5 rogers Mojave red kit. All original including heads, stands, pedals. Complete with the 602's that were purchased on the same day. Everything is mint and still looks brand new. Has been stored for 40 years

If you want traffic, start a new thread in the Drums sub forum. I'm sure it will generate interest. You piggybacked a completely different topic on someones thread. That's OK, just start a new topic specifically about your kit. it sounds great.

Great looking set up Caddy! I wish I had a kit like that at the house to play around on. It seems like it has been forever since I have had a kit where I live. That 24" Light Ride fits right in there. Those things have a beautiful wash and sound great. Looks like fun brother.

-RB

Back