My great drum room!

Zorlee

Hi everyone!
Here's some pictures of my drum room. I absolutely love this room, and I spend so much time in here - it's wonderful!
I have everything I need - a wonderful drumkit, lots of music, lots of drumtoys, Xbox for breaks between practise sessions and my geek Final Fantasy action-figures!
It's perfect for me...!

My kit:
Pearl Masters Custom - MMX
10" x 7" Tom
14" x 11" Tom
20" x 18" Bassdrum
(Drums not shown in pictures: 8" x 7", 12" x 7" (!), 15" x 14")
14" x 7" Yamaha Oak Custom Snare w/ woodhoops (Wonderful!)
14" x 7" Slingerland snare - old and rusty, but really cool!

It's a limited edition MMX in some sweet sizes!
The cymbals:

13" K Hi-hats (old and wonderful!)
22" K Custom Left Side Ride
15" A Custom Crash
17" K Custom Fast Crash

Iron cobra single pedals for the bassdrum and the cowbell + Iron Cobra Lever Glide hi-hat stand.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!! It's completely dark outside, so the lightning is probably not ideal, haha!

Attachments

• Bruk1.JPG
    Bruk1.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 470
  • Bruk2.JPG
    Bruk2.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 458
  • Bruk3.JPG
    Bruk3.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 457
  • Bruk4.JPG
    Bruk4.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 457
  • Bruk5.JPG
    Bruk5.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 454
  • Bruk6.JPG
    Bruk6.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 451
  • Bruk7.JPG
    Bruk7.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 455
  • Bruk9.JPG
    Bruk9.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 448
  • Bruk10.JPG
    Bruk10.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 452
  • Bruk11.JPG
    Bruk11.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 448
I hate you! Jealousy sucks. :)

I would love to have my own play room. I see a "Hudson Music" dvd there.. which one is it?

I really love how the silver sparkle looks next to the finish on the oak snare. I could spend all day in a room like this, with all the drum books/DVDs and xbox. DW party at zorlee's house : )

Haha, thank you guys!

The Oak Snare is tuned rather low at the moment. Usually I have it medium tensioned, but right now it's pretty low. I like it, it's different than usual!
About a party - well, 3 people + in that room, and it's EXTREMELY crowded, I can tell you...

thats awsome! a place every drummer needs - a room just like this, a real hide out :)

and nice kit - really like the cymbal set up and i'm guessing that Yamaha snare would be a joy to play...

good drumming!

Back