SONOR Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
With all due respect to the Sonor owners here, and the information and the Sonor website, does anyone know of a Sonor Forum or website where I can get more reviews on Sonor products. I'm looking at a new 3007 set and need as much info as possible before I buy. I would be glad to hear from any members here that own the new Maple 3007 sets. Thanks.

Last edited:
The only one I'm aware of is on the Sonor website, but I don't think it sees much use. Just click on the Sound Talk link, and that's the forum.

Other than that, lots of drum forums have sub forums about individual drum makes.

With all due respect to the Sonor owners here, and the information and the Sonor website, does anyone know of a Sonor Forum or website where I can get more reviews on Sonor products. I'm looking at a new 3007 set and need as much info as possible before I buy. I would be glad to hear from any members here that own the new Maple 3007 sets. Thanks.

Does that mean no more Gretsch???

Does that mean no more Gretsch???

My original post is over a year old. I found my Gretsch while I was looking at the Sonor. The Gretsch are here to stay.
I really wouldn't go from Renown to 3007 now really.

Needless to say, the Sonor museum/forum rocks. Sonor guys in general seem to be deeply passionate about their brand, and you don't see the bickering/trolling and other nonsense associated with the PDF. That leads me to believe that the average Sonor guys may be more mature in general than the average pearl guy. Just an observation...

You are not looking at another Gretsch? Just kidding! I recently bought another brand of kit that shall remain nameless for the time being! After all! I have my image as a long time Gretsch owner to uphold! How will you amend your avatar to reflect this new purchase if you decide to make it? Important things to think about! LOL! I played a friends SONOR at a shared band gig a few weeks ago and I liked it! OOOH! Did I say that out loud? Again, Just Kidding! Enjoy!

NO, NO. As I said this post was started while I was looking to replace my Taye set. I was interested in the Sonor 3007 set then I saw the ad for the Renowns. Check the date on the original post.

Like I said I was only kidding! I read the whole post! ONCE YOU GO GRETSCH, THERE IS NO TURNING BACK! WE KNOW THAT!

GD - Im listening!
What do you need to know?

I own a set of 3007s.

Damo thanks. That is an old thread and while I was pricing and shopping for 3007 I found the Gretsch Renowns. Thanks for your offer.

Hi,
I really wonder if it has ever been made a Sonor rosewood shell.
Do you know something about this?

Thank you!

OH GD!!! Is this your way of telling us that Mr Gretsch has had his head turned by the darkside!!! lol

Is this one of those "I have a friend...." threads ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back