My DW Collector's Series Set

tumblr_m1xq37Bzsy1rr8f1ao1_1280.jpg

22" bass drum, 14" DW snare, 10,12, and 16" toms, Zildjian Quick Beat 14" hats, Zildjian A 18", Sabian B8 15" and 17" thin crashes, Sabian B8 6" splash, and my Zildjian K Custom 22" ride. I love this drum set with everything in me, and I have an orgasm every time I play it. I don't deserve this thing, I was lucky enough to get a great deal on it by trading in my old drums.

Last edited:
Those toms look more like a 10" and a 12" to me with a 16" floor.

Those toms look more like a 10" and a 12" to me with a 16" floor.

definitely

and an extremely uncomfortable looking set up if you ask me.....but you didn't :)

take a front shot so we can see the drums

definitely

and an extremely uncomfortable looking set up if you ask me.....but you didn't :)

take a front shot so we can see the drums

Yeah, the thing is is that there's no tom mounts on the bass drum, so I'm going to have to fidget with it until everything feels good. I just threw it together to take this picture, I haven't even gotten a chance to replace the heads or anything yet. They sound really amazing though.

Nice set up. Finish on the bass drum looks great.

Thank you, I think it's funny that I have a Zildjian K Custom ride, and Sabian B8s on the same set. Haha, they get the job done I suppose. These drums are actually 15-16 years old, according to the guy I bought it from. He said they had been in his studio for years and had never been taken to a gig.

Nice kit! What are the shell type (ie. standard, VLT) and shell depths? A couple of suggestions the next time you try to dial in your set-up. Close the gap between your hats and 10 tom. Move your ride and FT toward the front a bit.

Back