Youtube Drummers Here

I'm not my favorite drummer but I'm developing a drumming you tube channel. It features product video's from my store with little reviews and info about each cymbal. I also have practice and exersize video's. featuring artist from joe morello to kenny aronoff to me. I also have viewer submitted video's and just some plain fun stuff. All the Video's we shoot are in Hi-def so the picture quality is excellent and the sound is digital. I will tell you honestly The cymbal's sound as real on the video's as they do live. I was so shocked by both the piture quality and the sound. One of the beef's I have with product video's is poor quality vid's and even poorer quality sound. I have a freind who works for Sabian and he has mentioned their sound bytes for their cymbals are digitally enhanced and all kinds of effects added plus their recorded in a soundproof room. To me your not really representing your cymbals in an honest real world application. Check out my channel some of you may find it interesting. Don't be afraid to leave feedback good or bad That's how you get better and grow. thanks www.youtube.com/ILDUCE61 thanks again and I hope you enjoy it. T

Back