I'm back! And here's what I've been doing.

Chunky

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I'm back after a long time. I've been busy recording and producing our album.
Just released our first single off it.
This song features Ashe O'Hara of (ex TesseracT and Voices From the Fuselage).

Hope you enjoy the music video. I doubt anyone will be blown away by it but, it is what it is I suppose...

http://youtu.be/QJmjl5WLSbw

Great song, I enjoyed that! You guys really lifted the song up during the guitar solo and finished with a beautiful outro.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it and sorry for the late reply. Been finishing off our next music video. It's a little heavier than this one mind but, I'll post it in the next month when it's released.

Feels like I said I'd upload this stuff a very, very long time ago now... and it ended up taking a lot longer than it should have.

Totally not what I expected based on your past examples! Great stuff, though! Drums were probably the strongest point of the song, I think.

Thanks a lot! Yeah, a lot of people have commented on the solo.

Glad you liked the drums Dr Watso! Our album is a mixed bag of this and heavier stuff. Trying to strike a nice balance and hopefully we get somewhere close.

Man that is a great video. Loved the music, your playing was great too. Excellent job.

Thanks Lefty! We've went into great detail with this album. We own our own studio so, we've had the time to get it nice and mix it right.

(and redo ideas that weren't so good lol).

Hi Chunks. Bin a while. Based on my almost zero knowledge of metal this reminds me of Opeth. Killer drumming from you, as always. Slick, clean production job too - so you co-produced?.

Hi Chunks. Bin a while. Based on my almost zero knowledge of metal this reminds me of Opeth. Killer drumming from you, as always. Slick, clean production job too - so you co-produced?.

Hey Polly, yeah it's been a while! Nice to see you again (while digitally see you).

Yeah, we recorded and mixed this ourselves but, we sent the stems off to Taylor Larson who's just done Slipknots knew album and he mastered it.

We've done all the production, mixing and mastering on the actual album though at our studio but, for this single we got him to do it. He's well known for getting that aggressive, big drum sound. Was good working with him.

Hope everyone likes the production on the album when we release it! We will be instantly compared to him :s

Back