Can a mediocre shark be jumped over by a fantastic cheese hostess?

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Discuss. Make sure your thoughts are sufficient to comprise at least 20 "characters".

Keep in mind that the shark is likely quite attractive.

The only reason anyone gives a rats ass about this shark is because it's so attractive. I think we can all agree on that. If a less attractive shark was jumped in the same situation, I don't think we'd be having this conversation.

Was the shark "street wise" or "book wise" and should it have shuffled more at the end of Rosanna or just let Jimmy Miller play because Michael Beinhorn was gonna fire Charley-boy anyway?

Was the shark "street wise" or "book wise" and should it have shuffled more at the end of Rosanna or just let Jimmy Miller play because Michael Beinhorn was gonna fire Charley-boy anyway?

Oh, I see. You're trying to turn this into the old, big kit vs small kit debate.

I'm not taking that bait. Even though having a large kit means you're compensating for "something", I'm mature enough to not go around bringing it up.

Oh, I see. You're trying to turn this into the old, big kit vs small kit debate.

I'm not taking that bait. Even though having a large kit means you're compensating for "something", I'm mature enough to not go around bringing it up.

Funny, I took PFOG's statement to intimate badge size, not kit size. This shark, (attractive as she may be), is just too big to jump it seems.

Nah men, you're both wrong. it was a thinly-veiled attempt at discussing opinions formed from some basis of fact and logical conclusion vs those formed by making some gurgling sounds whilst soiling ones self in the grade 2 sand pit

Nah? Ok....a bridge too far on a drum forum where opinions are all created equal, I'll agree.

How about:

Excavator buckets vs rice paper rolls..............discuss.

Noooooo! Not the chops vs. groove thing again! That's it, I'm taking my shark and going home.

I see that little gem has raised it's head again. I'm almost compelled to start a 'matched vs traditional' grip thread.........it's been at least three minutes since we've had one of those too!!

Last edited:
Discuss. Make sure your thoughts are sufficient to comprise at least 20 "characters".

Snow White and the 7 Dwarves.
Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch
The Monkees
Two of the original Partridge Family

My thoughts comprise these and many, many more.

…

Yes, as long as the cheese hostess is wearing a genital protection cup ( those dorsal fins can be sharp ) and can do a Fosbury Flop.

How does a shark become mediocre? Does it have anything to do with the ability to apply rudimants to the drum set? Or is it strictly a question of single stoke rolls?

How does a shark become mediocre? Does it have anything to do with the ability to apply rudimants to the drum set? Or is it strictly a question of single stoke rolls?

Perhaps it's because the shark is all chops and no groove.

Or was it all groove and no chops?

Sharks only look good because of makeup and Photoshop. They're just going to have to accept the fact that there's no logical reason for using traditional grip!

Watso, you gonna regret starting this thread... so far you're lucky I'm not at home... but I'll return on Sunday... you've been warned... expect the worse... you were once my chosen target on this forum...

Watso, you gonna regret starting this thread...
I highly doubt that. In fact, I was very surprised you hadn't already showed us how beautiful a shark can be in image form. Sounds like you're just away from your graphics tools!

Back