$300 Black Beauty?

Rhythm Boy

"Like new condition." What am I missing? Other than the head not being new. Am I being faked out?

Attachments

• bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 338
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 335
  • bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 324
  • bb4.jpg
    bb4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 336
  • bb5.jpg
    bb5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 335
No. Hurry up and grab it!

That's a P33 butt plate, which I don't know why they started using on newer Ludwig snares.

Right you are. Too many friggen' numbers to keep up with. The updated butt plates don't bother me........although why they didn't size them to fit the old P-32 holes is god's own private mystery. Ludwig are a true modern day corporate basket case. Lucky they sound so damned good.

Just goes to show, be quick or be dead, Rhythm Boy.

Right you are. Too many friggen' numbers to keep up with. The updated butt plates don't bother me........although why they didn't size them to fit the old P-32 holes is god's own private mystery. Ludwig are a true modern day corporate basket case. Lucky they sound so damned good.

Just goes to show, be quick or be dead, Rhythm Boy.

Unless it was ordered from the factory with the P-33,the shell will be altered,since the P-32/P-33 mounting holes,are not the same.Maybe thats why it was 300 bucks,when that drum used ,usually sells for around 400...except in the Pacific northwest.:):)

The P-83,P-85 and P-86 strainers however....will use the same mounting holes.

Steve B

Its happened to alot of us..Ludwig Classic 6.5 Maple for $100 at GC used site..just listed but gone when I called... I did score a 100 year centennial badge 6.5 Supra for $125 and the guy said it was just listed..played it for over a year and sold it for $250..missed a K ride for $85 the guy on the phone at GC said he prices all cymbals the same x amount per inch..I'm sure he didn't last long as drum manager..

Back