my rig

412drummer

I b/s/t equip all the time so i could upload a lot more pictures of gear that comes and goes if anyone is interested but I figured Id just post some pics of the the kit Iv been using for years. I have had about 5 other kits and countless cymbals and snares due to bst (some a good but higher end than this) but none have realy impressed me enough to take place of this as my main kit. If anyone wants pics of the other kits snares, cymbals etc.. I can find some but I just figure my main rig would be good.
My main rig consist of

pdp mx- 6 piece kit second floor tom not in pic. I played it as 4 for years but Im beggining to use more drums due to expanding my genres and time frame to set up at shows.

Snare- Pearl brass free floater (I change snares often but this is my favorite at them moment)

cymbals- 15 in vintage zildjian hate, 6in zil bel, sabian 21 hh rbdr, paiste 18 pst 5 china, meinl mb8 splash 8 in, and at the moment Iv been exchaning crashes here and there between paiste twenty, sabian hhx power crash, sabian paragon,. All of them are 18s. In the pic is 17 hh but that is for sale and I have no plans on keeping it.

Hardware- random double braced cymbals stands mostly pdp, dw 9000 double pedals,dw throne

Attachments

• IMAG0986.jpg
    IMAG0986.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 758
  • IMAG0987.jpg
    IMAG0987.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 718
  • IMAG0988.jpg
    IMAG0988.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 726
Here is some other kits I owned but most I sold and some I no longer have pics. ( I bst a lot)
pdp cx, sonor force 1007, ddrum dominion maple, ddrum dominion ash, and a tama star classic. Here is pics of the sonor, the dominion ash, and the star classic. I also had a lot of different snares at a time I will try to find a list of those and pics of them later.

Attachments

• IMAG0565.jpg
    IMAG0565.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 490
  • IMAG0567.jpg
    IMAG0567.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 487
  • IMAG0633.jpg
    IMAG0633.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 488
  • IMAG0752.jpg
    IMAG0752.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 488
I posted a separate thread on this but this is a kit I refinished The 15,15,and 13 were from a junk car. The 16 was off a kit of mine and I bought the kick. The 15's were ludwig and leedy marching snares that were in real bad shape. The 13 I believe was a slingerland not sure because no badge. The 16 was a no name. The kick drum was pearl marching drum converted to a bass drum. The pic quality is low and you can not really see the sparkle so much but anyway here it is.

Attachments

• IMAG1345.jpg
    IMAG1345.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 481
Nice collection of drums, past and present!

I like the white Sonors. What series, make, age are they?

I no longer have them but they were sonor force 1007 in I believe 12,13,16,22 configuration. I am unsure how old they were as I bought them and sold them used. I would guess around like 5 years but the previous owner before me did not use them much. These were considered a lower end sonor kit but could pass for intermediate I think.

Here is some snares I used to own and pics of all but the mapex, all of these have been let go since then. In order is a cadeson royale , a ocdp 13x7 (x series not a custom shop), a shine camo snare with trick throwoff, a kenner custom all wood stave snare, a pearl omar hakim signature, and the mapex deluxue maple that I can't find a pic of.

Attachments

• DSC01779 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01779 - Copy.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC01776.JPG
    DSC01776.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC01788.JPG
    DSC01788.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC01803.JPG
    DSC01803.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 439
  • IMAG0996.jpg
    IMAG0996.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 437
Here is a slingerland kit I am trying to sale at them moment. It need bass drum legs but has fresh heads and is a pretty clean kit for its age (according to the store I bought from its 80's and according to what I found online). I have not used the kit at all, I just bought it more because I am addicted to bst drums as you can see lol.

Attachments

• IMAG1357.jpg
    IMAG1357.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 437
Here is a pearl export kit I had set up today to take pics of to sale (Note just the shells) I set the stuff shown in the pic up afterward to practice on being how I had the band coming over tomorrow and needed to move everything anyway.

Attachments

• IMAG1661.jpg
    IMAG1661.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 307
Here is some pics of the Yamaha kit I picked up a little while ago. I finally got new heads for it today and clean it up. It sounds phenomenal. If this kit did not have a wrap finish I think it would be very close look/sound wise to the current high end Yamaha stuff. I put evans ec2 sst on the toms and the super kick 1 pack on the kick.

Attachments

• IMAG1756.jpg
    IMAG1756.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMAG1755.jpg
    IMAG1755.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 221
New audix fusion 6. Last gig made me realize how much a mic kit could improve my bands gigs so I decided to get this because it was really good deal on ebay and was new still. I am gonna add a good kick mic and maybe other stuff down the road.

Attachments

• IMAG1747.jpg
    IMAG1747.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 220
That is quite a collection. Drum on!

That is quite a collection. Drum on!

Thanks, I really enjoy different drums even though I only have them briefly usually because I b/s/t a lot. Right now I plan to keep the yamaha kit I just posted and ludwig/other cause its at the pratice space. The absolutes will stay around a while as well because I gotta feeling I wont get the right cash or trade offer anytime soon haha but they are up for grabs though. All the other kits are mostly gone already or listed for sale.

Back