New drum room, new pics. Multiple sets inside

ludwig-75

So after not posting for probably over a year i thought I'd put some pics up of the drum room in my new (older) house...pardon the wood paneling. Anyway, the room is about 14x24 and has enough room for 4 kits to be set up. There is another room in the basement that I will be finishing soon to handle another couple sets. Let me know if you would like details on the kits. Thanks!

Ludwig Classic with custom 28" converted concert bass.
Brandon Pictures 004.jpg
Ludwig Jelly Bean Vistalite
Brandon Pictures 005.jpg
Ludwig Clear Vistalite
Brandon Pictures 008.jpg
Ludwig Purple Shadow Super Classic
Brandon Pictures 006.jpg
Ludwig Rocker Elite (late 90's) w/5 bass drums
Brandon Pictures 009.jpg
Ludwig Accent (custom 24x24 kick)
Brandon Pictures 007.jpg
Brandon Pictures 010.jpg
Ludwig Accent Birch and 3 band Vistalite can be seen in the back of the pics. Most of the sets I purchased used and somewhat abused with the intention of cleaning them up/ restoring them and then selling, but once they were fixed up I couldn't part with them.

1 more thats not at the house; Ludwig Rocker Elite w/ custom 24x24 kicks. chrome wrap and Remo Starfire chrome heads. Gold wrapped 12x14 marching snare and 8x10 accent snare.
Brandon Pictures 202.jpg
Brandon Pictures 209.jpg

Brandon

That's quite a collection you have going on. Now you need to start a cymbal collection. Nice, interesting looking stuff. Are those acoustic guitars signed??

do you have different pedals for each kit and do you just move cymbals around?

Ludwig for life! I have pedals for 5 of the sets and full cymbal sets for 3 (green/purple/chrome). I recently ordered another set for the jelly bean. I'd like to eventually have full sets so you could just get up and move from one kit to another, all in time though. All cymbals are Paiste (Ludwig and Paiste...a great combo!!)

The guitars are signed by the members of the three Pittsburgh bands i'm in. I have our CD's framed and mounted on the opposite wall. Makes for a pretty cool music room.

Brandon

If you ever feel like getting rid of those Paistes, or sellin' um pretty cheap, give me a call.

I personally like the purple shades :D

Impressive kits.

man, that is A LOT of drums. I personally wouldn't know what to do with that much drums. I have 3 sets (1 electric) and that's perfect for me. One for gigging, one for practice and one for silent practice.

Do you use them all?

Can we get some drivers seat picks of the 47 bass drum set. (LOL) I love it that set is unreal as is all your drums would love to hand out there.
Mike

Nice collection, man. I wouldn't know which one(s) to keep and which one's to sell either. Soon you'll have to buy a new house for all of your kits!

Dude the the Green Monster set is from another planet. You should dress up as the Hulk and give that monster the work out it deserves. Five Bass drums, you would need a bus full of roadies to lug them around. Rock On Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back