You won't believe what Andy did

Larry

"Uncle Larry"
Long story short, Andy took off to New York for the whole weekend with the woman he happened to be seated next to on the flight over. He called me and told me this before I left to get him, but still! He said he'd hit me up on the next trip. I feel a little jilted :(

Wait a minute !! This sounds like a April fools joke. Your 10 days too late for that.

Are you serious?
Was this lady a drummer or something?

All I know is she picked him up where I was supposed to pick him up, and they went to her place in NYC.

This thread needs more one liners...

1: Pics or it didn't happen!
2: He must have told her that he was a guitarist.
3: Larry can still beat the 7-day return policy at Victoria's Secret

Anyone else have a few?

I can easily believe it, that smooth-talking English devil.

I think Larry posted this as a joke and he knows Andy can't respond.

Wow, hope his wife doesn't read these threads. He might as well just stay over here and not go back.

And who says she is "Smoking hot"? Probably some middle aged housewife who just hapens to have a PhD in drum tuning. Ha.

Oi you. I'll have you know that I followed Andy to the airport, got him upgraded to First Class so he could sit next to me, and we are both in NYC as I type this.

He says hi, btw.

Update: I heard from Andy about 7AM this morning. He told me it didn't work out well at all with his friend and that he is boarding a train and I need to pick him up in Center City Philadelphia. I'm a little miffed. What should I do?

Last edited:
I think this is all a joke, but tell him you'll pick him up for a Zebrano snare drum. Then turn around and sell it to me. Heh, . . . .yeah.

This is quite a coincidence... a cross-dressing buddy of mine (on another drum forum) was talking about this lovely English bloke he met on a plane, someone named Andrew.

Heh, small world.

Back