Futur kit building.

TravisFans

This is my Next shell kit.

Before the finition and after !

Give me some opignions !

hrgg3a.jpg

2n1taut.jpg

Why haters take the time to write things thats dosen't interrest or mather to us..

You can just say that you don't like it, you don't have to be sarcastic as well.

Anyway, it's a custom built for me.

But thanks for those who like it !!

And yes ! walnut stains , the yamaha wooden hoops will fit to with the same color.

All hardware brass. With vintage tube lugs.

Why haters take the time to write things thats dosen't interrest or mather to us..

You can just say that you don't like it, you don't have to be sarcastic as well.

Anyway, it's a custom built for me.

But thanks for those who like it !!

They aren't haters. They were mocking your English without noticing you were from Montreal. Lots of French spoken there and little English. I will apologize for the group. But not haters.

They were mocking your English without noticing you were from Montreal. Lots of French spoken there and little English..

!!! So sorry TravisFans! Didn't think to look at your location! It's just that you get a lot of guys on forums like this who don't take the time to coherently write out posts -- it can be frustrating. I didn't notice that you were from outside of the U.S. And plus, I saw Eddiehimself's post and sort of took the initiative...

it's ok guys, i'm really sorry about my bad english. I assure you that i'm really trying my best about it.

I understand very very well the english, but to speak and write, this is not the same for me.

I'm a nice guy and mature, so i will take the apologies and i will try my best to be understood.

p.s I'm not a high school student who learn to speak and write with a cell phone.

Those drums look fantastic! Those are going to look so sweet when they are finished. Make sure you post more pics when they are done.

it's ok guys, i'm really sorry about my bad english. I assure you that i'm really trying my best about it.

I understand very very well the english, but to speak and write, this is not the same for me.

I'm a nice guy and mature, so i will take the apologies and i will try my best to be understood.

p.s I'm not a high school student who learn to speak and write with a cell phone.

Don't worry about your English. You are doing fine. There are many Americans who speak it poorly. Worldwide, there are more people who know English as a second language, than there are native speakers.

What do you call someone who speaks two languages? Bilingual.
What do you call someone who speaks three languages? Trilingual.
What do you call someone who speaks just one language? American.

Very nice drums! Maybe I missed it but what kind of wood are they? What are the sizes? Did you order raw shells from somewhere?

Thanks a lot guys to make me more confortable to speak here, this is really appreciated.

These shells are full maple , with medium dark walnut stain.
I'm dealing with Vaudou customs drums . I wanted to encourage the local drum builder from where i live ! So that's it, i was thinking about my dream drum and here it is !

Ok so i'll give full specs :

Sizes : Kick 20x20 with 4'' front hoop ( only for the esthetic i confess .. )
Floor tom 16x16 with gauger suspention
Tom 12x9 ( i will use an snare stand for this one )

All the toms will get yamaha wood style hoops with darker walnut stain on each side but i was thinking to get natural maple color on the TOP of each hoops..

All the hardware will be vintage tube lugs .

Brass plated everywhere is metallic. ( basedrum legs, the craddle gauger suspention, the lugs, the tension rods, and the basedrum hoops clamps.

I wanted a kit more organic with a lot of wood and less metallic pieces.

So yes, i'll post pictures of the evolution of building. i'm sooo exited ! and for the canadians on this forum, i really really encourage everyone of you to get in touch with Eric Gazaille , the owner of Vaudou drums ( www.vaudoudrums.com ) he's really a good man, and he do an amazing job on these drums.

Yep ! the same guy, he have a lot of parts at his shop,

And if he have not the parts, he will order it for you.

And for the finition, this gonna be the final product ( the picture ) its stain with an oil finition.

Back