My Tama Starclassic

Check out my Tama Starclassic Performer EFX. Birch/bubinga wood with Black Gold Glitter finish.
photomzy.jpg

22x18" bass drum with Evans EMAD
14x5.5" snare with stock Evans
10", 12", 14" floating toms with Evans EC2 batter and stock Evans reso heads

Zildjian 20" K Ride
Zildjian 18" A Custom crash
Zildjian 10" A Custom splash
Sabian 16" Paragon crash
Sabian 14" XS20 Regular hats
Some cheap Gibraltar pedal
Mixed hardware brands with two new Pearl stands.

Cheers. The foam ring on the EMAD broke :( I don't think they're meant to withstand loud rock heel-up battering :p
I've never tried an emad.
I'm an SKII guy. No problems with them! You're not the first one to complain about the foam on the EMAD.

Those foam things always break in the EMAD

Good old Redstar Rehearsal Rooms hey?

Haha yep. We used to rehearse over at Out Loud in West End but RS is cheaper, but smaller. Rooms sound punchy though.

i like the legs belonging to the guy thats staring at the wall, thats my faveriot bit

Nice set...You know I play Sabian 14" XS20 Regular hats too, and in your case, when you play your set of cymbals, do you feel so much difference between xs20 and the top lines in your set??? or XS20 hats make their job???
thanks and congrats....

Nice set...You know I play Sabian 14" XS20 Regular hats too, and in your case, when you play your set of cymbals, do you feel so much difference between xs20 and the top lines in your set??? or XS20 hats make their job???
thanks and congrats....

The XS20 do their jobs fine for me. A lot of the time, I'm playing a wash of hats and it works well for that. I haven't really experimented that much with more expensive hats however.

Back