A cute message from my wife

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
So I'm at work with the Mouse today and I get a text message from the wife who is at home:

".....you know as a girl I prefer diamonds, but you now have some Pearls in the garage".

Love that woman ;)

Too bad that mouse won't let me leave early :(

".....you know as a girl I prefer diamonds, but you now have some Pearls in the garage".

That's better than...

"Your Pearls are now on the front lawn... along with your clothes. Goodbye!"

Is she referring to your new Pearl Reference Pearl kit? If so pics please!

Cool Bo, a new kit. Looking forward to your take on them. Does Mrs. Bo get anything extra when you spend a pile on drums?

Cool Bo, a new kit. Looking forward to your take on them. Does Mrs. Bo get anything extra when you spend a pile on drums?

She gets vacations. She's not big on owning things. Because of this spur-of-the-moment Chicago trip with the show choirs, we had to re-schedule our five days in Vegas just to go and hang out and see a couple of shows.

And it may seem like a 'pile', but it really isn't in this case.

The drums are still boxed up in the garage. I just got home and have to eat. In fact, this isn't done yet, I still have one more order of stuff to get this kit completed.

Aww, that's nice.

Are they sparkly Pearls, Bo? Because that would be the best of both worlds!

Nice BO .lets see them ,have fun

Aww, that's nice.

Are they sparkly Pearls, Bo? Because that would be the best of both worlds!

Alas, no. Because of my semi-wild-lookin' blue/olive oyster Ludwigs, I went for a nice piano black finish for these. Now I'll be able to be "stately elegant" (as in 'weddings') and also 'animal style' (for everything else)!

Anyone looking for a fairly new set of Piano Black Pearl drums, check with Bo in a few months. He'll be tried of these by then.

awesome!
I recently Bought a Roland Spd-sx sampler to add on to my kit. When my wife saw how much I spent she asked me which one of the pads would I hit to cook for me?
Ehhhhhh I like ramen noodles anyhoo.......... hehehehe

Anyone looking for a fairly new set of Piano Black Pearl drums, check with Bo in a few months. He'll be tried of these by then.

Months? You really think he's going to last that long?

awesome!
I recently Bought a Roland Spd-sx sampler to add on to my kit. When my wife saw how much I spent she asked me which one of the pads would I hit to cook for me?
Ehhhhhh I like ramen noodles anyhoo.......... hehehehe

The correct answer would be "Honey, you wanted to go shoe shopping, didn't you?"

Or better yet, have the shoes pre-ordered to arrive on the same day as new gear shows up.

Back