My drumzzz

Just postin' my kit for the first time. I wanna hear y'alls opinions on her.

Its a PDP 805 bass drum(24x18), "rack" tom(16x16), and floor tom(18x16)...plus my Tama Metalworks snare(14x6.5).

The cymbals are 20" Pasite Alpha Brilliant Rock , a 20" Zildjian A Custom Medium ride, and 14" Zildjian A Custom top with a Sabian AAX Fast hat bottom.

Evans heads...GoodWood sticks...Roc n Soc throne...DW and Sonor hardware.

Attachments

• FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 468
nice drum kit!!! you have a very unique set-up.

I'm a little afraid that "tom" is under a lot of stress, you sholud mount it upside down, so the bracket would be placed near the batter side , this will reduce a lot the stress in the shell. that's how big hanging floor toms are mounted

Awesome set! I agree, that is a very unique set-up.

All of those brands are very reputable. I bet that snare sounds amazing! Is this your first set or did you have other sets before?

It was just an experiment with the 16in tom. I put it back as a regular floor tom now haha, but thinks for the advice brotha!

Oh man I LOVE that Tama snare! Its so versatile! I put Die cast hoops on it and it sings now!

Once I get another stand, I'll post pics of new setup

bass drum(24x18), "rack" tom(16x16), and floor tom(18x16)

Nice! I went recording a few months ago and on one of the tracks used the same set up. Sounded insane and was really fun to play. Although I could never keep it permanently set up that way haha :p

426198_10150593748610859_298505290_n.jpg

Tama Superstar, just replaced the 12" tom for one track :p

Last edited:
Nice 4-pc kit man! You are after the big heavy sound!

How is that 20" Paiste Alpha Brilliant Rock, sound? and those blended hats?

Back