I recommend everyone watch these Jeff Hamilton vids.

I love that kind of non-specific to technique sage advice. It goes so far to learn these people's own journey and epiphanies, and the more you think about and digest what they say, the more you can learn from it.

Good stuff, thanks Ant.

Just watched the first video that popped up. Now I have something to focus on that I want to focus on. Thanks.

I'm a big fan of Hamilton. The drummer who owns the local shop I frequent knows him and has great stories to tell about what a funny guy he is.

I find this stuff infinitely more valuable than some cat blowing chops all over a room for half an hour and then asking, "Any questions?"

I'm a big fan of Hamilton. The drummer who owns the local shop I frequent knows him and has great stories to tell about what a funny guy he is.

I find this stuff infinitely more valuable than some cat blowing chops all over a room for half an hour and then asking, "Any questions?"

Speaking of clinics and Jeff Hamilton, I HIGHLY recommend checking one out if you ever get the chance.

I saw him a few years ago at a little drum shop in Kansas. Technically, it was a "jazz trio workshop" and concert with his trio. I'm still digesting stuff from that clinic 3 years later.

Back