New Guy ..

The stand reads CB700. The boom arm is bent a little but doesn't affect anything. Its a little banged up.

Thanks Eddie. The Jackson ive had for like 10 years..just recently put in some EMG 81's. The Ibanez was a birthday gift a couple yrs ago from my girlfriend.

I have that exact same kit! Also have PST3's. Unfortunately I only have the hi-hats and an 18" crash/ride, which isn't a bad cymbal but the black plastic screw on clamp I suppose you would call it comes off very easily as I think some of the grooves on the inside have broken. Planning on getting some new heads soon. I also took the reso heads off the rack toms so the toms don't have as much resonance, sound much better in my opinion.

Hey Steelers..

Thats cool you got the same kit. I actually went into guitar center and told him i want the 4pc kit for $249. When he rang it up he said oh its on sale for $199.. COOL.. When i got home and opened it up it was the 5pc kit.. woohoooo.

The moongels quieted my toms down enough so ill the reso heads on.

I got new bass drum heads. I went with the evans EMAD...

IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_8248.jpg

I didnt think it would make that much of a difference but WOW.. loud, no ringing, boomy.. its awesome. Im gonna replace the rest of the heads next weekend.

Back