Ludwig Supraphonic Like You've Probably Never Seen Before...

adam!

My daughter, our first child, was born Jan. 17th. We had a close friend take some professional shots. Along with these, we had an idea for a different kind of baby picture. I think it turned out great and thought you guys might be able to appreciate it. Here's Bethany:
bethany1a.JPG

Congrats, and great photo! In about ten years you can post a sequel where she's playing the same drum...

Wonderful picture Adam. Brought a big smile to this old fart's face. Congratulations to the three of you!

Don't you think the muffling is a bit excessive though ;) ;) ;)

Also of note - strategically placed vent hole!

alparrot: That's the plan. I hope to raise a little drummer.

Andy: The drum sounds terrible as pictured. I guess it's more of a display piece! Also, maybe Ludwig will want to use it in an advertisement... Maybe Bermuda can help haha

Congrats to you and your wife. Daughters are awesome.
What really impressed me about this image is that it looks like it could've been made fifty years ago other than the current VF flag logo. Timeless beauty!

Congrats, I'm glad you are babying your Supra!

Congrats and yes a great shot. That's a little too much dappening I think.

Love it! Congratulations on your new family member. Kids are even more precious than a good Supra.

Congradulations on taking the best job on the planet.Being a parent is great,but being a real dad is tougher.

You can never take enough photos and video.Go to all of her games,plays,band,...every single activity you can,and be the most supportive thing in her life.

They all grow up so fast,and she'll be gone before you know it,and then you'll take on the second best job on the planet........grand father/baby sitter.Then you get to watch the grand kids ,grow up all over again.

Don't take a single minute for granted,and best of luck.:)

Steve B

That is so cool! Congratulations, and what an awesome photo.

Here is a shot of my boy playing my weathered Supra some 20 years ago. :) This is what you can look forward to!

Attachments

• Scott Drumming 001.jpg
    Scott Drumming 001.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 192
Well, in the spirit if things. Here's my little beauty on my black beauty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 179
Back