Neil Peart's drum sound

I think this thread has entered a temporal anomaly... First people are quoting Matt Smith's post before he posts it, and now resohead is stuck in an infinite loop... Whats goin on?

Yea... I've been watching too much Star Trek TNG lately...

I think this thread has entered a temporal anomaly... First people are quoting Matt Smith's post before he posts it, and now resohead is stuck in an infinite loop... Whats goin on?

It's when we see the number 'three' everywhere that we have to start worrying.

mediocrefunkybeat said:
mediocrefunkybeat said:

Does anybody have any opinions on Peart's V-Drums? or his use of the electronics through the years?
Oh sure, I definitely have an opinion on those. I hate them. I wish he's jettison those cornball devices and never look back.

Thoughtful response: I liked them on Grace Under Pressure a lot. But not since.

Edited my post and apologize for being repetitive but this whole discussion has been repetitive. Maybe I just wanted to feel I was being heard.

I do apologize. I'm not here to make things worse. Sorry.

Edited my post and apologize for being repetitive but this whole discussion has been repetitive. Maybe I just wanted to feel I was being heard.

I do apologize. I'm not here to make things worse. Sorry.
No worries. You planted the seed for some unintended fun with that.

the tone of Neils 8" rack tom has sent a vibration through the waves of the universe causing the sun to block the moon and resulting in a lack of magnetic energy which has the oceans and the fluids in everyones brain and body reacting accordingly

the result, this thread

thanks Neil, tune that thing just slightly lower

Yes, 3 times now. Why is that?

Three? I lose count.

No worries. You planted the seed for some unintended fun with that.

Glad to help. I just wonder what I'll be like at 68? And yes, I deserve it.

mon...hey neighbor, what's your name?
Fred
tue...hey neighbor, what's your name
Fred!!
wed...hey neighbor, what's your name?
Jim!!!!!!
Just kidding Jim, I knew that. Where do I live, Fred?

Haha... I just saw that episode 3 nights ago... Where the Enterprise keeps exploding... Seriously... Ok this is getting weird.

I thought so! You can tell how much of a nerd I used to be by the fact that I managed to pick up that tiny seed of a reference.

I can only hope that the Great Neil Peart never comes on this site, because the amount of disrespect he receives here is incredible.
The amount of disrespect EVERYONE gets on this site or on the internet in general is incredible.

OT: I actually really like the sound he had on the last tour, snare was a bit muddy, but that was probably the stadiums speakers at fault.
I wish he would try some Saluda cymbals though! of course I think everyone should try them.

The amount of disrespect EVERYONE gets on this site or on the internet in general is incredible.

OT: I actually really like the sound he had on the last tour, snare was a bit muddy, but that was probably the stadiums speakers at fault.
I wish he would try some Saluda cymbals though! of course I think everyone should try them.

You do know that he has his own line with sabian called paragon. Just saying

Back