New Unix snares

Unix

Silver Member
Here is our most recent work. I truly apologise for the crapy cell phone photos.

Attachments

• IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1034.JPG
    IMG_1034.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1037.JPG
    IMG_1037.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1038.JPG
    IMG_1038.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1039.JPG
    IMG_1039.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1040.JPG
    IMG_1040.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1041.JPG
    IMG_1041.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
You see, this is what happens when someone who really knows what they're doing pours genuine passion into crafting beautiful instruments that deliver, rather than putting energies into patenting someone else's bearing edge profile! Two distinct paths, but only one distinctive result.

Just wonderful work with drum love oozing out of the screen. Stunning as always Francois!

Really nice shells, well done. Though I can't help to notice that the snare drum in the 6th pic from the top looks like a Guru, perhaps it's the lugs...

You see, this is what happens when someone who really knows what they're doing pours genuine passion into crafting beautiful instruments that deliver, rather than putting energies into patenting someone else's bearing edge profile! Two distinct paths, but only one distinctive result.

Just wonderful work with drum love oozing out of the screen. Stunning as always Francois!

Wow! thank you so very much for those very kind words.You're a true gnetleman.

Really nice shells, well done. Though I can't help to notice that the snare drum in the 6th pic from the top looks like a Guru, perhaps it's the lugs...

Well thank you! I will take take as a huge compliment.

Beautiful snares François! Am I wrong or you're making thinner shells now?

Yes a lot thinner, I discover sa many more advantage to thinner shell. I mean for stave and segement.

Top shelf as always Francois. Did you do these pictures on an I-pad by any chance? On my screen the pics show the drums hanging from the ceiling, I have this problem while using my I-pad to post pictures.

Yes, I have the same problem here.

What are you guys trying to do to me? I'm fighting a case of G.A.S that would kill an elephant and you guys come out with some of the most beautiful instruments on the planet! Francois, thanks to you, Andy and the other craft drum makers people like me don't stand a chance! Beautiful work! Those snares could be passed down as heirlooms in a family of discerning drummers. Fantastic work!

Beautiful snares! omg!

Agreed with that bearing edge, Andy. It's almost like Yamaha with their patent on carbon layers mixed with wood veneer for a drum shell, or Pearl having a patent on that joining piece of wood between single staves of a snare. Made my head shake. Hope everybody understands my broken english.

Back