Selling my Spaun maple.

Andy

Honorary Member
Just thought I'd mention here that I've got my Spaun set for sale in the classified section of this forum, & at a very special forum price too :)

Attachments

• CIMG5084-Optimized.JPG
    CIMG5084-Optimized.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 486
  • CIMG5105-Optimized.JPG
    CIMG5105-Optimized.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 486
  • CIMG5107-Optimized.JPG
    CIMG5107-Optimized.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 485
Finally going "All In" with Guru? Good for you...
ha, yes, "finally" is right :) I could have gone for a new live Guru kit a while ago, but wanted to wait for the new Origin series. Ok, things have taken longer than expected (don't they always), but we'll still have time for me to give the new kit a good live testing program before release in October.

The Spaun will be available to collect in about 5-6 weeks time, but available for view & test anytime.

If you know anyone who wants a high quality & totally honest gigging kit for a good price, hook me up :)

Nice kit. Shipping would be hell though to the States. But if you ever open your property for tourists count me in. Would love to go for a 10 mile run (what does translate to kilometers? 16k?) in your part of the world. Good luck.

Perhaps you could keep it and rent it out?
No way Bo :( A beater kit, perhaps, but not this. Even the most careful player can drop a drum 2ft onto concrete when taking it out of the case ;) ;) ;)

Nice kit. Shipping would be hell though to the States. But if you ever open your property for tourists count me in. Would love to go for a 10 mile run (what does translate to kilometers? 16k?) in your part of the world. Good luck.
Irrespective of public rental status, you'd be most welcome anytime :)

P.S. I work in miles, because I'm ancient :)

Anyhow, no offers on my kit yet (I've only advertised it here, so I guess that's a long shot). Guys, do you know just how good value it is???? It's ultra genuine too. If you buy it, & you don't like it for some strange reason, as long as it's returned in the identical condition you received it in, I'll refund you.

No way Bo :( A beater kit, perhaps, but not this. Even the most careful player can drop a drum 2ft onto concrete when taking it out of the case ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for reminding me.

However, as a rental, regardless of the condition you keep getting it back in, it would be generating money maybe beyond what you're asking for it...I know, that's a long shot too, but you never know. I would think with the live music and festivals in your area and knowing the people you know, there must be some people who would rather rent a back-line kit as opposed to whatever quality issues they would get from merely "hoping" one of the arriving drummers wouldn't mind loaning his gear for the night, eh?

Just a thought.

Back