TAMA Starclassic Bubinga Hyper Drive kit in Natural Cordia UPDATED PICS

walkera1962

Well since I posted my pics on my new kit last week there has been talk about the badges behind the mounts,....well,......just for you guys I have repositioned the top and bottom heads and have turned the shell approx 70 degrees to the left thus showing the TAMA BUBINGA badges in all there glory. I also make custom bass drum heads and installed a beautiful silver sparkle TAMA and AW shield on the kick head. Check out my other gear as well as my custom and ROCK heads at www.awdrums.com

peace out,

aw

Attachments

• DSCF0276.JPG
    DSCF0276.JPG
    459.3 KB · Views: 9,391
  • DSCF0279.JPG
    DSCF0279.JPG
    373.7 KB · Views: 3,103
  • DSCF0278.JPG
    DSCF0278.JPG
    426.9 KB · Views: 3,757
  • DSCF0277.JPG
    DSCF0277.JPG
    381.3 KB · Views: 4,949
  • DSCF0280.JPG
    DSCF0280.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 3,008
  • DSCF0281.JPG
    DSCF0281.JPG
    548.1 KB · Views: 7,207
Very nice looking Bubingas. I bought mine three years ago in a "scorched copper burst" finish, beautiful sounding drums.

BTW, I also have mine and my girlfriends initials on one of my bass drum resos.

DSC_0333-1.jpg

Oh her name is Wanda, lol.

Have much fun with your kit.
Dennis

where's the kitchen roll............I love Bubinga's but out here in Aus they are stupidly expensive

Yes, they are a bit pricey. I picked these up on ebay. All 7 drums plus a new TAMA bouble tom stand and a new TAMA single tom with a boom cymbal arm. The drums are brand new and I paid $2800.00 total including shipping.

Yes, they are a bit pricey. I picked these up on ebay. All 7 drums plus a new TAMA bouble tom stand and a new TAMA single tom with a boom cymbal arm. The drums are brand new and I paid $2800.00 total including shipping.

If they are in new condition, as they look in the pictures, you got a very good deal on a seven piece kit, especially being made in Japan. The two stands are worth over $225 USD alone.

Dennis

Cool, I am planning on selling the 2 stands so I will be that much ahead on the overall price of the kit. I also have a brand new unplayed Mapex Orion Mapa Burl Wood 6pc kit that I am selling also.

Yes, I am selling the Mapex Orion kit. I great deal to someone since I have not even laid a stick on them. BRAND NEW.

Back