My new Custom Drumset

rootkiller

I see it: here habit new thread in anything, and so show my set here:

This is my new custom drumset. Made by 100% pure Birch in 6ply+3ply sound focus ring.
22x18 Kick - Clear Powersonic - Ebony Powerstroke 3
12x7 Tom - Coated Ambassador - Coated Ambassador
16x14 Floor Tom - Coated Ambassador - Coated Ambassador
Pearl Joey Jordison sig. 13x6,5 Snare - Coated CS - Hazy Ambassador

Meinl Raker 14" Medium Hi-Hat
Meinl Raker 15,5" & 17,5" XL Medium Crashes
Meinl Classics 20" Medium Ride
Zildjian Oriental 9" Trash Splash
LP Black Beauty Sr. Cowbell

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

And any images here

Beautiful kit, and nice sizes!
I use the same bass drum heads as you and also have a birch kick, except I use a coated powerstroke 3 as I prefer the looks. It's a great choice of heads, haven't regretted it a single moment so far.

man thats a nice looking set. im not sure if ive heard of that company before. but i bet it sounds like a dream.

that is one sexy lookin kit, although imo that joey snare seems a bit out of place.....but still that is a very nice kit

Thanks guys! This color is my idea. This company, the Gustavito Percussion from Hungary (I'm Hungarian). The shells makes a hungarian drum maker and percussion artist, Steve "Gustavito" Perger, and his painter making the shell any kind of color, which before I think, and Gustavito install the hardware. He working 100% pure Birch in 6+3, 9 and 12 (...) ply, and installing your old hardware or other avaible hardware in drum shop. This is very cheap compared to quality and sound. And the sizes is very varied, you like a 24x24 bass, a 12x6 tom or 14x14 snare, and repair or renovate this old drum, he makes this.

Very special. Very special indeed. The color is absolutely fantastic. Must be quite nice to have a one off kit.

Back