My Yammies

SoCalMike

Official Drummerworld Photographer
Hey Guy's thought I would post some pic's of my Yamaha BCAN Kit..........

DSCN6249.jpg

DSCN6238.jpg

DSCN6260.jpg

DSCN6997.jpg

DSCN7069.jpg

Very nice indeed. Bet they sound as good as they look too.

Wow. Seriously, that's a freakin' sweet setup!

How do you like the Absolutes? I been playing on a PDP kit for awhile now and have been in the market to upgrade. I had been planning on getting a DW collectors series, but I came across a set of near new Maple Custom Absoute Nouveaus (20/10/12/14 in Apple Fade) that just seems like a deal too sweet to pass on.

How do you like the Absolutes? I been playing on a PDP kit for awhile now and have been in the market to upgrade. I had been planning on getting a DW collectors series, but I came across a set of near new Maple Custom Absoute Nouveaus (20/10/12/14 in Apple Fade) that just seems like a deal too sweet to pass on.

Hi Jim grab that kit!!!
I sold my DW's to get this kit.
I have played many kits over my life time and I must say that these Birch Yammies have been the best sounding kit to date.

DSCN5843.jpg

dw2-1.jpg

Nice kit. Looks solid. I'm always jealous of you Yamaha owners. I have a question that involves the cheapest part of your kit. The cable for the bass drum mic. Its hanging from a little loop that allows the reso head to ring. How did you attach that loop and what is it? Thanks for the help.

Hi Jim grab that kit!!!
I sold my DW's to get this kit.
I have played many kits over my life time and I must say that these Birch Yammies have been the best sounding kit to date.
Thanks. I'm going to buy it; I'll post a few pics once they arrive.

Back