Guess what I got at GC's BIG SALE--- Paiste Signature for $65!!!!!!

drums32

thats right i just got a used paiste signature 18 inch fast crash for $65 bucks!!! I was gonna get an aaxplosion but i couldnt pass this deal up! It is mint condition no cracks no keyhole everything is perfect. They were havin a huge sale on this!!!!! They go for $360 dollars i bought the 1 year warranty for 30 bucks just in case. It sounds awesome and compliments my xs20s great. Its a nice full dark crash!!!! Ill post pics of my whole kit with it tomorrow. Ill polish it up tomorrow!!!!! sorry for the bad pics theyrre from my phone.......what do you think???

Attachments

• paiste 1.jpg
    paiste 1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 323
  • paiste 2.jpg
    paiste 2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 318
  • paiste 3.jpg
    paiste 3.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 324
Re: GUESS WHAT I GOT AT GC's BIG SALE--- PAISTE SIGNATURE FOR $65!!!!!!

O_O
Gc always rips people off and sells used cymbals for frickin expensive, but this is crazy!

Impossible....

Im not even joking i was absolutely amazed i kept telling my brother this is unbelievable..... i told the sales guy i was lookin for a new crash cymbal probably an aaxplosion then the sales guy said why dont you take a look up there and i see 2 paiste signatures up there for $65 bucks. A crash and a china. He said they wont last long and i knew that was the crash i was gonna get. So I got the crash because im not really in to chinas and i needed another crash badly.... and i just wanted to take that crash home. They had to get like 3 people to approve the sale because its so cheap. I got home and looked online and it sells for $360 new. :)

That's just a crazy deal. I have 20,18,18 power crashes. The 20 cost me 220 and the 16 was 150. My dad gave me the 18.

Im not even joking i was absolutely amazed i kept telling my brother this is unbelievable..... i told the sales guy i was lookin for a new crash cymbal probably an aaxplosion then the sales guy said why dont you take a look up there and i see 2 paiste signatures up there for $65 bucks. A crash and a china. He said they wont last long and i knew that was the crash i was gonna get. So I got the crash because im not really in to chinas and i needed another crash badly.... and i just wanted to take that crash home. They had to get like 3 people to approve the sale because its so cheap. I got home and looked online and it sells for $360 new. :)

haha, did they say why it was so cheap?

DUDE, congrats on that...that is an amazing price for a crash like that....AMAZING! GOOD FOR YOU.

haha, did they say why it was so cheap?

yea because of that memorial day sale and they had it for awhile but never sold it by i go there alot and never saw it there but its unbelievable

DUDE, congrats on that...that is an amazing price for a crash like that....AMAZING! GOOD FOR YOU.

thanks!!!:)......................

Back