Bunch of Sonor Pics and Audio!

Cephalic

Haven't posted new pics in a bit, so here's a bit of an update. :) Also started messing with recording. For now I just have a LD condenser room mic, but it works good. I'm still messing with settings and placement, but here's where I'm at now:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9822775

And pictures!
Most recent and my current set up.
img1162r.jpg

img1158x.jpg

Touched this one up to make it fancy and whatnot, or at least tried to haha.
drmr.jpg

Couple pics from when my drums first moved into their new home!
61005551.jpg

79674101.jpg

Newest addition, 21" Jojo Sig ride.
99919879.jpg

Aaand, some pics from when I still had them at my parents' house.
70174813.jpg

62050217.jpg

This set up only lasted a few days. I didn't like it. But I thought it looked cool! Hah
drmsetup.jpg

Lastly, the cymbal family. Minus the new 21" and a couple B8s (keeping for when I get my anvil and such, so I can start hammering cymbals!).
85403831.jpg

Sonor S-Class
20x17.5
14x14
12x10
10x9

Tama Artwood
12x5.5 w/ groove wedge
14x4

Sabian
21" Vault Fierce ride
20" AA medium ride
18" AA china
18" B8 crash
16" B8 crash (x2) (I attempted hammering one a little while back.
16" HHX Ozone
15" AAX-Treme china
13" HHX Stage hats
10" AA splash

Nice kit, Nice pies, Nice pics, Nice playing, Nice recording from the single mic.
I hope that you and your Sonor's are happy in your new home.
keep on Groovin!

Sweet looking kit, looks like a blast to play, you like Jojo Mayer by chance, keep rocking those sonors.
Cheers

Yea, I like Jojo. Really loved his DVD, but I need to buy a new copy. Lent mine to a friend, forgot about it, and now he moved a couple hundred miles away. But I don't mind, it's worth buying twice. :)

Great looking set of Sonor's there and the close feel of a (basic) 4 piece kit is a pleasure to wig out on. BTW,,,I totally dig the Sabian cymbal collection photo you took there. Hope you don't mind but I lifted it and will use it at times. Great shot, lighting, setup and cymbals! Best of luck with your drumming...

Back