Music tracks minus drums... ( Drumless or Play-along Tracks )

Music Minus Drums

Hey, I'm new here, apologies if i'm reposting, i've been scouring the net for some decent music without drum parts, I stumbled across these 2 :

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-273.html

and

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-963.html

there are oceans of midi sites, but I just can't get a good groove with the music when I'm playing, there was another thread where a guy set up an FTP site but it appears to be down.

Any help is grately appreciated, and who knows buddha might return the favour!!
Cheers!

Re: Music Minus Drums

If you can get a copy of Rhythm magazine it has backing tracks and play alongs in every month. They are really good. If you want free ones on the net, i have looked but only came up with what is drummer world.

Re: Music tracks minus drums...

Is there a way to manually minus the drums from any track say you have the proper equipment, such as any music production equipment or software?

Is there a way to manually minus the drums from any track say you have the proper equipment, such as any music production equipment or software?

Riiiiise from the dead you shall, old thread.

Well you might be able to do 'something' about the drums messing around with the EQ in order to hear them less...It will be tough though cause it will affect the whole track.

If anyone has more of these tracks without drums, please post.

Hey..
I want to find well known songs that have a drum track dubbed out so i can play/record along to it.

is this possible?

where can I get somthing like this?

im not sure if this has been said yet, but music4drums.com has like 120 tracks without drums. great resource

Hey..
I want to find well known songs that have a drum track dubbed out so i can play/record along to it.

is this possible?

where can I get somthing like this?
We should start a thread for that. We could call it "Music tracks minus drums."

I went looking for them on music4drums.com and I couldnt find em... looks like its all links to to online stores... Could it be something else, or is this the one that took all that down cause of legal issues.. Im always in the market for new practice tracks.

Mike

Yeahh.. This is good. But I want more well known songs. Real classics.

I used to have a program called GuitarPro in wich you could leave out drums, guitars, bass, vocals seperately... I bought it for a couple of bucks, but you might just be able to download it on the net for free.

On top of that there's full song tablature too (every instrument) but I wouldn't totally relie on that. However great program! hope it helps

There has got to be tracks without drumming to popular songs heard on radio..pearl jam stuff, Nirvana, Bob Segar..

There are hundreds of MIDI big band/jazz songs. There are also thousands of modern popular songs in MIDI format where the drums can be removed. Its pretty easy to take the drums out and then mix the midi into an mp3 ( I do this all the time so as to record my drums with the song ). If your interested, let me know. I can show you how to do this using a software MIDI sequencer.

There are hundreds of MIDI big band/jazz songs. There are also thousands of modern popular songs in MIDI format where the drums can be removed. Its pretty easy to take the drums out and then mix the midi into an mp3 ( I do this all the time so as to record my drums with the song ). If your interested, let me know. I can show you how to do this using a software MIDI sequencer.

I'd be interested in learning how to do this.

Where do you find popular songs in MIDI form and what software do you use to edit the drums out and convert to mp3?

Back