Farewell my friends :)

SERVES 6 – 8
The secret to making a light meat loaf is to handle it as little as possible.
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 large onions, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
3 lbs. ground chuck
1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
1 large egg
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tbsp. ketchup
1. Heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan over low heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until translucent, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine chuck, tomato sauce, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper to taste, and half the onion–garlic mixture, and stir just enough to mix.
3. Place meat in a 3" × 7" loaf pan and round the top with your hands to form a crown. Top with remaining onion–garlic mixture and drizzle with ketchup. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove meat loaf from oven and let set about 10 minutes, for easier slicing.

This thread is now about meatloaf recipes.

Henri would have wanted it that way.

OOPS sorry wrong Meat Loaf

attachment.php

Henri, definitely would have approved of this! It's like you're channelling him ...

Can't believe how good Meat looks in that photo. A few too many Maccas over the years, I guess.

Henri, definitely would have approved of this! It's like you're channelling him ...

Can't believe how good Meat looks in that photo. A few too many Maccas over the years, I guess.

Okay then, How bout left over Meat Loaf?

Attachments

• MV5BMTIzNTQ4MjYyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgwNTEzMg@@._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg
    MV5BMTIzNTQ4MjYyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgwNTEzMg@@._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 315
Man, I really need to pay more attention!

Cheers, Henri!

I'm sure the country of Europe won't be the same without you.

Hello Drummerworld friends...

... as promised, I'm back :)

Thanks a million for all the very kind and supportive messages on this thread, to say I missed you is an understatment!!!!

I'll make brief appearances on the forum for a few more weeks since I still have loads and loads to do in my new surrounding, but I feel I can manage some little chat here on DW.

It's nice to be back :):):) Thank you Bernhard!!!! You're the man :)

I'll see many of you at the LDS in October, this year event will be memorable, that's for sure :))

Best regards

Cheers

Henri

Looking forward to talking drums with you. By all accounts, you're a wealth of knowledge and a good guy on top of that.

Hurrah! DW is going to be even more fun again!

Henri, mon ami! Welcome back... we kept your seat warm and a fresh drink awaits.

Thanks a million for all the very kind and supportive messages on this thread, to say I missed you is an understatment!!!!

I'll make brief appearances on the forum for a few more weeks since I still have loads and loads to do in my new surrounding, but I feel I can manage some little chat here on DW.

I'll see many of you at the LDS in October, this year event will be memorable, that's for sure :))

Best regards

Cheers

Henri

Welcome back, Henri! This place hasn't been the same without you ;)

Couldn't even scrounge together a simple cartoon for his first returning post- pathetic.
Welcome back mate! : )

Best regards

Cheers

Henri

Welcome back Henri.....

Ahhhh...now it feels like home again. Welcome back, friend!

Henri...glad you're back and so happy everything worked out for you.

This place is great,but so much the better with you in it.

Prost!

Steve B

Guys, Girls, thank you so much for the warm welcome back messages, it goes straight to heart :)

@ FoolInTheRain: I look forward chatting with you too, your username tells me you're John Bonham fan, he was one of my first idol as a drummer, alongside Ian Paice and Ringo :))

Back