adjusted set up a bit... check it out.

MikeyOdrums

Lowered the 10 inch tom and the 12" inch tom (near the floor toms) much better I like play more on top of the drums feel like my technique is better now. Let me know what you guys think.
mike o

Drums10.jpg

Drums11.jpg

that looks really fun to play, very "Ian Paice"-ish setup. I really like that 1st photo, idk why. something about the light. Very nice drums you have there.

The massive crack in your K crash hurts my soul.....

Anyway, I like you arrangement, its unique.

Looks like that 20 K ride has ballooned to a 24 in. because it's eating the other cymbals!!!!

Last edited:
Interesting concept but how do you get from the 10" to the 12" quickly and without the ride getting in the way...?

Interesting concept but how do you get from the 10" to the 12" quickly and without the ride getting in the way...?

I use it more when I am playing the ride rather than using it for a run down the toms. Imagine having a one up 2 down set up with the extra tom near the floors. I like having my ride there but wanted to be able to utilize the tom because it was collecting dust! I also can create cool fills between the 10 & the 12 by using rudiments. But if your looking to just make a quick run down all your toms its not practical.
mike o

That is a neat set up. I bet you can really fly around the 3 toms. That has to make for some interesting combinations. You have many mallets too. Great setup.

Ya those three toms are a lot of fun , they lend themselves to some interesting combinations that's for sure.
Mike o

Back