28" kick drum and the Process of the Kit

One word...AWESOME!!

What's happened to the OP?

It's been ten days since he posted these and then disappeared into the night.

For the love of god man!!......sound files and specs please.

I just finished recording a track to one of my bands songs. I will send it out to get mixed and then post it up for you guys to hear.

What's happened to the OP?

It's been ten days since he posted these and then disappeared into the night.

For the love of god man!!......sound files and specs please.

Stop the insanity! Haha...man...that's hard to even imagine. How deep is that thing? You ought to put casters on the bottom so you can move it around easily.

Some of those toms seem to have very obvious seams on them that the finish didn't cover. Is that normal? My Keller shell that I made my snare from has a very tight seem.

Nope. They are tight. The color covered just as much as I wanted it to. I didn't want to get rid of the wood grain. The yellow might have made them pop out a little but that's okay because you can't really get rid of a seam. Those are direct shells from Keller. Solid as a rock, or a piece of wood in this case.

Some of those toms seem to have very obvious seams on them that the finish didn't cover. Is that normal? My Keller shell that I made my snare from has a very tight seem.

I just finished recording a track to one of my bands songs. I will send it out to get mixed and then post it up for you guys to hear.

Great stuff!!.......hangin' out to hear these man. As I said, snare wires on every tom is a new concept for me. Really looking forward to your recordings!!

Cheers mate.

Back