NAMM 2013 Pictures?

RobertM

Platinum Member
Does anyone have any pictures of the new gear at NAMM? I've heard Bermuda talk about the new Ludwig Atlas tom mount, there's the awesome-looking new Tama Star drums, the Yamaha Live Custom, etc.

I wonder what the street price will be for the Tama Star drums...they look to be made in Japan, so I imagine they'll be pricey. Alas. At least Tama finally stepped up their research and came out with something special after years of nothing noteworthy.

Does anyone have any pictures of the new gear at NAMM? I've heard Bermuda talk about the new Ludwig Atlas tom mount, there's the awesome-looking new Tama Star drums, the Yamaha Live Custom, etc.

I wonder what the street price will be for the Tama Star drums...they look to be made in Japan, so I imagine they'll be pricey. Alas. At least Tama finally stepped up their research and came out with something special after years of nothing noteworthy.

$5-5.5K street price for 4-5pcs depending on sizes. these are wide open sounding and meant to ring out. incredible detail in terms of fit and finish.

If you are on Facebook, you can look at Ludwig, Paiste, Sonor and other manufacturers NAMM coverage.

I will have some Tomorrow try to get as many as I can this year it will only be one day for me this time around......

Nevermind, my buddy took one for me :)

My photo in the Paiste booth - on the Expressions Wall of Fame. Next to my hero!

523297_10151349407459361_1837411067_n.jpg

I posted some pictures over on the general discussion section. They were taken on Friday.

Back