My Roland TD4 and PDP double drive.

zarrdoss

Gold Member
DSC00865.JPG

This is my Roland TD4 I got to get back into drums, I got a SP throne, Pearl 902 double pedal and a Roland CY 12R for a better ride. I also got a Peavy keyboard amp to play out loud for occasions. I love it so far great for practice and fits where I live right now but we are moving in the future so I got this.

DSC00864.JPG

Its a PDP double drive, I got two Pearl 900 pedals a PDP 2 legid HH stand that I mounted to my bass via a custom made bracket and a Pearl Congo bridge to a boom stand. all hard wear is PDP Gibralter and DW. I recently acquired a PDP 6x10 maple snare, all heads are stock for now as I don't get to play this till we move. Cymbals are all Sabian XS20 except for a 16" and 18" b8 pro and a Wuhan 18" China. I can hardly wait till we move so I can plat it!

DSC00950.JPG

update I got a set of Remo roto-toms a Ludwig Black Magic 8x14 snare a 8 " Sabian B8 splash a Sabian B8 pro 14" china Tama speed cobra bass pedals and a LP rock cowbell

Very nice looking kits! I am curious, where do you live? I have some Gibraltar hardware but I don't see the brand too often here on this forum. Maybe I'm not looking, but hell, it's nice to see a fellow PDP owner :)

Thanks! I am in Colorado and the stores are packed with Gibraltar hardware Except GC where it all seems to be Sound percussion, all made in the same factory in Taiwan lol.
Anyway I really like the set and I cannot find any info on it anywhere besides the occasional for sale on CL, I think it is a GC in store exclusive.

Thanks! I am in Colorado and the stores are packed with Gibraltar hardware Except GC where it all seems to be Sound percussion, all made in the same factory in Taiwan lol.
Anyway I really like the set and I cannot find any info on it anywhere besides the occasional for sale on CL, I think it is a GC in store exclusive.

Nice kit!!
The store where I buy stuff (in Holland), also has Gibraltar, and I like it.
My teacher has a SoundPercussion snare stand, and it is exactly the same as mine.
The only difference are the wingnuts, and the rubber feet.

Bram

Nice kit!!
The store where I buy stuff (in Holland), also has Gibraltar, and I like it.
My teacher has a SoundPercussion snare stand, and it is exactly the same as mine.
The only difference are the wingnuts, and the rubber feet.

Bram

Thanks for the compliment! yeah thats usually the only difference is the feet and wing nuts, lol

Thanks, its 100% poplar. it sounds great even with the stock Remo UK heads but will be replacing with Evans G2 soon. for the drums in this price range I was most impressed with this one, but not the snare of course it had to go out to the pasture, lol.

Back