Oh, Tom-Tom

ZootELoops

Click To Enlarge :)

That was my question. What was the point of this thread??

The thread is located under "Your Gear". I thought this was the area to post pics of our gear - so no question guys. Just a picture to share - nothing more.
Sorry to have awoken you from your ancient slumber.

The thread is located under "Your Gear". I thought this was the area to post pics of our gear - so no question guys. Just a picture to share - nothing more.
Sorry to have awoken you from your ancient slumber.

Does there have to be a question? I agree, just a gear thread where we look at gear.

This is an internet forum which means this is where people get to show how
"tough they are."

I usually hate yellow finishes on anything. I like this finish.

Umm...where's the link or pics? It said "Click here to enlarge"

Please don't call it a "tom-tom." That's what people on Craigslist call it. It's called a "tom."

Please don't call it a "tom-tom." That's what people on Craigslist call it. It's called a "tom."

Your a PDP drummer..right? lol I belive that the PDP website says "tom-tom". At least for the sizes on the Platinum series...

Your a PDP drummer..right? lol I belive that the PDP website says "tom-tom". At least for the sizes on the Platinum series...

Well, I know that's what lots of companies call them, but that term sounds so.... amateur

I think the main concern was that normally in the gear section not only do we provide pictures but also some specs. It looks great.

What are you talking about? You're sounding very amatuer here.

Wayne
(Amateur drummer)

Alright, maybe it's just personal preference, you know, everyone has words they hate when people use. I didn't realize so many people use the word "tom-tom." To me, it's comparable to calling a cymbal a "symbol."

Sorry, it's just me.

As a fan of Mapex and especially Saturn series I would like to say that is a fine looking set. Love the color!

Back