For Aydee some SMOKIN new Lenny White!

Hey Stan,

not just Abe will dig this! Absolutely amazing material, thanks so much for sharing!
I love Lenny`s playing, I more and more get a fan. Dunno but that reminds me of Cobham and a tiny bit of Chambers as well.

Mhhh...I guess it simply is Lenny. =)

Great great Stan!

PS: His Agops sound phenomenal!

Karl

You're welcome. I thought you might like it too Karl. Really great playing by all involved especially Lenny on that tune.

Yes the pies sound great. Notice all his Signature pies with the new Agop logo around his original Epoch ride. First i've seen of the new Agop ink logo actually on some cymbals from the factory in Istanbul, Turkey.

Cant wait to hear it, Stan! The king of the hi-hat, I call him.

I'm writing this from a Heathrow airport lounge where they mute the speakers,so it'll unfortunately have to wait. Just recorded some interesting stuff in AM studios in NYC last weekend,Stan. Hope it turns out decent enough for me to share with you soon.

Will get back on this one in a couple of days.

Cant wait to hear it, Stan! The king of the hi-hat, I call him.

I'm writing this from a Heathrow airport lounge where they mute the speakers,so it'll unfortunately have to wait. Just recorded some interesting stuff in AM studios in NYC last weekend,Stan. Hope it turns out decent enough for me to share with you soon.

Will get back on this one in a couple of days.

Worth the wait Abe. Some very nice stuff to hear from Lenny and the group when you get the chance.

Looking forward to hearing more about NYC studio session indeed......

Back