Polyrhythm Metronome App

SmoothOperator

Gold Member
Arguing with an ill informed drummer about what a polyrhythm is in the technique forum, as annoying as it is, still motivated me none the less. While looking for YouTube clips about the subject I noticed there are actual polyrhythm metronome apps out there.

I downloaded a free one "Polyrythm Metronome", so far it seems functional enough, has anyone else tried these apps?

I use 'Tempo - Metronome' by Frozen Ape LTD. It's pretty neat. It used to be free but now it cost money it seems...

Arguing with an ill informed drummer about what a polyrhythm is in the technique forum, as annoying as it is, still motivated me none the less. While looking for YouTube clips about the subject I noticed there are actual polyrhythm metronome apps out there.

I downloaded a free one "Polyrythm Metronome", so far it seems functional enough, has anyone else tried these apps?

I'm not gonna argue with anyone dude. My work is demonstrated and applied in a musical manner. There's record of it on recordings and video. I wrote a book on using polyrhythms 15 years ago. If it was inaccurate you'd think someone would have called me out by now. They haven't because it's accurate.

You're posting videos of metronomes.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Bacterium, always there to take shots at unpopular forum members. You're like the dw guard dog lol

Checkout Polynome for iPhone. Great app by far

Back