What's your "day" job?

Re: Whats your Job?

MaryO, you and I having something in common. So do you envision the faces of the lawyers you work for on your tom heads and beat accordingly?

Ha! Yep. It frustrates the heck out of my teacher when he can't figure out why I'm beating the heads so hard...he he

Consultant engineer 3 days a week to pay the bills. Partner in Guru Drumworks the rest of the time. I can see that shifting more towards full time drum business as time moves on.

My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents :D

Just joking. I don't live with my parents. And my name isn't George. But I am unemployed however :/

I am a SQL developer for a small company that creates donor management software for non-profits. And yes, it is as exciting as it sounds :)

I’m a student and I work as a part time worker in a small software company. I develop windows based systems for our clients. I only work 20 hours per week.

What a diverse lot (aren't we supposed to conform to the drummer stereotype of unemployed no-hoper)? : )
As for me- professional lab rat (started off in pathology, now set up lab practicals for uni students).

Department head at a local college, freelance graphic designer.

Haha it's actually kinda exciting to see such cool jobs. Don't know why. I'm an Evangelist and a fibre tech. I also refuse to spell fibre er. Even if there are red dotted lines.

Product Development Manager for a furniture company.

Marketing Consultant

I look after a portfolio of 34 clients mainly: devising, advising upon, analysing, running and maintaining social media strategies and S.E.O (search engine optimisation).

Funny thing is I jammed with my boss a number of years ago at an open-mic night (he's a pianist in his spare time) and we recognised each other near enough straight away at my interview for the job. He's really supportive of my musical endeavours, couldn't ask for anything more really.

Hope everyone is well,

Kev

I'm stuck in retail still working for Target.
I personally hate it but I'm headed to college soon planning on majoring in Worship Arts (which includes music for about 2 years) and minor maybe in Youth Ministry.

Construction contractor, Custom home builder, Land developer. Did i mention how BAD the economy sucks right now?

Back