Been a long time...a few updates

RHD03

I hope everyone is well!

So, been a long while since I was on here, thought I would post some new pics.

First, I've been upgrading a few things. Picked up some new pies, pedals, etc. Here is the Pearl SMX with a couple of the new cymbals, and I added a third splash and a forth crash to the set up:
DSCN3034.jpg

DSCN3068.jpg

DSCN3073.jpg

DSCN3081.jpg

DSCN3101.jpg

I also picked up a DW Super Solid 14X5.5. 3/4" maple shell, waterfall bubinga on the outside...love this drum!
DSCN3051.jpg

DSCN3040.jpg

Then I decided to build a side snare to match the one I made a couple years ago. 10X6 keller maple, tube lugs.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

And here are both snares with my red PDPs out at Riders Ford HQ.
DSCN3108.jpg

DSCN3109.jpg

DSCN3110.jpg

DSCN3111.jpg

RF3.jpg

Now, I have been a Zildjian guy for many years, but after playing the 22" Sabian Omni...I had to bring it home!
AAX1.jpg

AAX2.jpg

And a few pics of the DWs last time I was in the studio and some misc. pics. Thanks for taking a look!!
10.jpg

DSCN2454.jpg

DWs.jpg

DSCN2161.jpg

DSCN2163.jpg

DSCN2164.jpg

Lots of nice gear here! Loving it all. I'm very jealous...

Also, I just ordered a 22" Omni, should be here in about a week. I can't wait, how do you find yours?!

Thank you. So far I love it, one of the best I've ever heard...I put it right up there with my 20" K Custom Hybrid.

Lots of nice gear here! Loving it all. I'm very jealous...

Also, I just ordered a 22" Omni, should be here in about a week. I can't wait, how do you find yours?!

So, first gig with the Omni on Friday...it gets noticed, a lot of compliments about it. It cuts through the mix and projects very well. I am excited for you, let me know what you think of it after it arrives!

Back