"Mute" by Pleïad : Live video recording of new track (Rock)

calim

Hi there!

We are a French band called Pleïad

I'm glad to present to you our newest video of our new track "Mute". You'll hear some timing issues - it's not perfect but still is a very honest performance. I think it is the take #13 or #14 and we were all very tired... :)

( there was a better take but a technical issue scratched the last thirty seconds :-D )

We are all glad of the work being done that day and it is a great summer season opening of gigs for us

Feel free to comment and share !

Cheers !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amnb_if8gog&hd=1

901883_10151534774085795_155210106_o.jpg

Last edited:
I love your reserve & time in the quiet sections. I get where the song is going when it ramps up, but it's such a big jump for me (especially the slightly aggressive sounding vocal), that it doesn't sit well with the early vibe for me personally. Please bear in mind that I'm an irrelevant old fart BTW ;)

Just curious, why did you choose to sing in English?

Thank you KiS !

Yes it is a big jump, that's kind of things we like, jumping from one atmosphere to another :)
I couldn't say rationally why we choose to sing in English as we like how it sounds. I think it is partially because we have all many musical influences coming in English. Do you have further comments about that ?

cheers

Hey Calim, I like this track, nice feel on those tubs man, I like the sound mix too :)

As for singing in English, I'm an old fart too who still reckon that the default language for rock is English indeed, lol.

Bravo Calim, ce (nouveau?) groupe est intéressant, vous êtes ensemble depuis longtemps?

Hey Calim, I like this track, nice feel on those tubs man, I like the sound mix too :)

As for singing in English, I'm an old fart too who still reckon that the default language for rock is English indeed, lol.

Bravo Calim, ce (nouveau?) groupe est intéressant, vous êtes ensemble depuis longtemps?

Hey Mad !!! Good to see you around :) Thank you for this comment, I appreciate it !

There is another reason for singing in English that is : it's easier to write good sounding lyrics in english :)

We've been playing together since 2009, we have a tour this summer named "SpringRose tour"

There is more on our noomiz : http://www.noomiz.com/pleiad

Back