Where do you live / where have you lived?

Re: Where do you live?

Sardegna.. lucky man

I Live In Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

et je parl français. c'est mon deuxiem langue

Anchein Vouivra said:
J'déconnais simplement, c'étais la surprise de voir un Suisse Jurassien sur ce forum. Ch'uis originaire de Tramelan donc je me considère droit comme un jurassien malgrès son appartenance à Berne,.......gna!!!! Vive l'absinthe et la bière des franches montagnes !!!!!

Moi j'habite aussi en Suisse - a Bâle - plus précisement a Riehen. Pas trés loin, n'est-ce pas? Peutêtre 60 kilometres? La monde est devenue très petite....

Bernhard

aucun rapport, mais j'adore les femmes de Bâle...

^^

pillow said:
I'm from good ol' germany. to be exactly, from a city called Karlsruhe. Anybody of you ever heared of this town ?

I lived in Suttgart in 1990-1991, and rode the train all the time through Karlsruehe on my way to Kaiserslaughtern to visit my brother stationed in the Army there.

I now live in the largest city in America not on an interstate...(good trivia question). San Angleo, TX. Population 100,000 (80 miles south of Abilene, and in the middle of NOWHERE).

San Angelo is claim to The Los Lonely Boys and Son's of the Desert, for music talent.

I'm was raised in Eugene, OR, a great College town, but with no jobs.

I'm MOVING in October to Harrogate, United Kingdom to live with my new wife who is stationed in the US Military there. Any Brits in here wanna help me get in with some musicians?

Stu

DogBreath said:
According to MSN Virtual Earth beta, I live in the middle of a very large empty field. I think they need to update their satellite photos.

Have you tried Google Earth? Its MUCH better than the MSN and Yahoo ones, but its a separate .exe file that you have to dowload to use. But its really cool!

I'm from what boils down to be suburban hell... And what's worse, it's a suburb of the number one joke city in America: Albany, NY!!! (So far, I know it's been trashed in Dilbert, Doonesbury, and the Daily Show... any others, let me know...) I'm from a moderately sized town about 5 miles away from the city called East Greenbush. Despite being the butt of almost every joke involving corrupt government and relocation, It's a pretty nice place to live. It's about 150 miles away from both New York and Boston, and 250 from Montreal, and is right at the foothills of the Adirondack mountains. And we have a pretty sweet mall, and 3 really good places (and a few okay ones) that sell drums, although none exclusively. Overall, it's all good, even for the 'burbs.

EDIT: Okay, Albany's been made fun of by Family Guy now, too... GO SOX!!! (My Dad's from CT... I never really had a choice)

Last edited:

yeah Slovakia is wellknowed around the world ... because of the trouble with Tchek republice...
am I wrong? (and the capital is Bratislava.. I guess ; )

I live 30min. away from some of the best WAVES IN THE WORLD!!!!!On the island of OAHU,a little town called KAILUA. BORN and RAISED .shootzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

im in santa ana, California.

I live in Paris in France. The most beautiful city in the world!! ;-)
Plenty on Jazz Clubs to hang around at!!
Ah que j'aime Paris!!

I live in good ole Pennsylvania....about fifty miles from Pittsburgh....GO STEELERS!

I dare you to guess where i am from???
still dont know???
Quebec City!!!
Province of Quebec in Canada, where the poutine is the king!

heureux de voir que plusieurs personnes parlent francais, cette langue n'est si désuette apres tout! Je vis en banlieu de la ville de Quebec (St-Emile)
Vive le Quebec libre!
Mais il y a beaucoup de travail a faire avec la société... mais c'est un autre sujet!

Anyway, this town is great, downtown is really cool, but the bus service sucks so bad!

A great place to visit!

Capitaine Quebec said:
I dare you to guess where i am from???
still dont know???
Quebec City!!!
Province of Quebec in Canada, where the poutine is the king!

heureux de voir que plusieurs personnes parlent francais, cette langue n'est si désuette apres tout! Je vis en banlieu de la ville de Quebec (St-Emile)
Vive le Quebec libre!
Mais il y a beaucoup de travail a faire avec la société... mais c'est un autre sujet!

Anyway, this town is great, downtown is really cool, but the bus service sucks so bad!

A great place to visit!

bienvenue au monde des batteurs

Bernard

I'm from Den Haag in the Netherlands, same city as where our most famous drummer Cesar Zuiderwijk is from :)

Originally from California but now Central Jersey!

Round Rock,TX since Oct. 05, prior to that, Beverly,MA

CULTURE SHOCK!!!!!!!!

yikes... new haven, ct?

so you two mass people seem to be the only ones anywhere near me

Back