What's your "day" job?

I work in golf maintenance.I start at 4am and I'm done at noon. Then it's off to the barn to beat some skins and drink some cold ones.

i work at home depot, and US attorneys office for the easter district of north carolina.. ( yea i know it sounds white collar and all, but i got the job cuz i know the top dog there and i play poker with him.. haha)

want to be a full time musican--PROFESIONALLY...

I am a grade 8 student, but during the summer i get 400 bucks for drumming, thats right. It's cause of a pragram called air cadets that im in(six weeks equals 400 bucks)

Translator/interpreter in a Japanese patent firm -- soon to be freelance (I hope).

Was semi-pro drummer for a while but got sick of people telling me how to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unemployed Currently, Finding a job in Highschool is hard.

But, i've got applications at Bi-Lo, Chuck E. Cheese, Local Restaurants, and New Brookland Tavern (A local place where alot of concerts are held in South Carolina)

I'm an Institutional Wealth Management Client Service Officer in a Southeastern Bank. Came back to drumming after not having played since I was 17 - it's a real fountain of youth for me! I'm already playing in a praise band at our church and serving as an occasional practice mule for a local band.

I work for a chemical company in sales. I have been drumming for 34 years (47 now) and for me it's something that should always be fun. Although I get paid when our 4 piece band does local gigs, I wouldn't ever want to do it full time because it then becomes work instead of play. I also teach a couple of kids evenings and weekends. I have tapered back on that because of the time involved; at one time I had 4 of them and it was quite a bit with everything else going on.

I finally got a job working for a sign shop. I must say, it feels great to be making money again. Wish I was making more, but I'll just have to work my way up.

Financial Planner, specialize in retirement planning and charitable gifting planning.
Love being my own boss....

Well, right now I'm bumming off of my parents.
I'm going on a mission for my church in about 2 months, and until then I'm selling guitar cables with my band.
That's about it.....
The mission will be 2 years, and I'm going to school after that.

fellow mormon im guessing... if so, hello, if not, hello anyway... haha good luck on ur mission, ejoy it, u wont get to play on a computer for 2 years *evil laugh*

im a high school student, can you tell?

Goin to school is my day job. When iget home i watch tv and fall asleep till 7. Go eat dinner, watch tv till 10 do hw, go on dw post, go back watch tv till 4 in the morning, sleep restart.

I am a Supervisor/ SCD Alternate in the supply side of a Hospital. WE were just named one of the top 100 Hospitals in the US. Big Whoop. Bangin the drums doth relieve the stress.

Last edited:
Logistics and Order Management.

I see that enough prouct is produced,scaled, loaded and shipped on time. Fun!

Not

Back