Refraction - Helixian

Vadge

Hey Guys,

As I'm sure you can tell, I'm more of a lurker here than contributor, which I would like to change, so apologies for flaunting wares out of the blue. But anyway, my band just released a new EP called Helixian for free or pay-what-you-want, perhaps its of some interest to some of you. Thanks

http://refraction.bandcamp.com/

Co7mfY3.jpg

www.facebook.com/refractiononline

www.twitter.com/Refractionband

Last edited:
Nice drumming, man, and I'm really enjoying the music!! I like your cymbal voicing; you're getting great sounds out of all of them...hi-hat work was superb on the first track.

The pick-a-price thing is very interesting...I hope it works out for you guys. Good luck to ya, and see ya round...

That was very cool, atmospheric stuff mate and I liked the DNA base pair names of the songs (which all sounded kind of the same so are they all just different parts of one song)? Love the cover artwork for the album too!

That is some great edgy atmosphere! Loved it but thought the snare was tuned a bit high for the overall sound of the music. More please.

Wow - that isn't the sort of stuff I listen to, at all - but I really liked it, especially the first track.

I agree that the artwork is fantastic too.

Back