Arcs custom drums played

AronMapex

My first attempted to record audio and video and mixing them together.

These are Arcs drums:
16" bass
14" floor
10" tom
14x5" snare

Dream and Zildjian cymbals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMQ5f16sd2M

Pics:
IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6533.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

hugi.jpg

Unfortunately I cannot hear your drums here @ work, but I can see them and think they are gorgeous...I will listen in later, but had to tell you that they ARE SEXY!!!!

Man those hats sound sexy...what are they? as does the snare. Couldn't really here the bass too much. But dang those are nice sounding drums.

Man those hats sound sexy...what are they? as does the snare. Couldn't really here the bass too much. But dang those are nice sounding drums.

Thanks, the hats are 14" Dream Energy ones, I use the Bottom cymbal on top because it both looks and sounds better that way.
There is something about the mic I was using in the bassdrum that just makes it sound kinda "clicky" in my laptop speakers but not in my Logitech speakers.

Those drums match the drums I hear in my head when I think about drums. They are as close to sonic perfection as I can imagine.

That's a really beautiful kit and it sounds equivalently awesome. How much did that kit cost?

Thanks, didn't cost me much, the hardware is all of some old drums I had, my dad made the shells for me out of oak wood he had. I think what I put into it was like $150 maybe.

Those drums match the drums I hear in my head when I think about drums. They are as close to sonic perfection as I can imagine.

You want one? Check the site out: www.arcsdrums.tk

Thanks, didn't cost me much, the hardware is all of some old drums I had, my dad made the shells for me out of oak wood he had. I think what I put into it was like $150 maybe.

You want one? Check the site out: www.arcsdrums.tk

Unfortunately I'm not in the financial position to purchase a set. I would be sorely tempted if I were. The website doesn't work either, the old .tk domain hasn't worked.

The drums are beautiful. Kudos to your Dad. Can you tell me what brand and model the mixer is.?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like an Alesis.

Maaaaaaan, those are nice. Make sure you thank your dad!

Were I to order a kit similar to that from him, could you ballpark about how much it would set me back?

Back