New from Seattle

SEA

Hey all...

Just wanted to introduce myself... I've been lurking here for a while, and finally signed up...

After playing a variety of instruments for close to 30 years, I've finally started on the drums. I'm taking lessons now, and am really enjoying it.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice you all can provide...

Hey all...

Just wanted to introduce myself... I've been lurking here for a while, and finally signed up...

After playing a variety of instruments for close to 30 years, I've finally started on the drums. I'm taking lessons now, and am really enjoying it.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice you all can provide...

Welcome aboard! I live just over the hill, and I've been playing drums close to 30 years. Hope to see you around here often, and in the meantime enjoy what's sure to be your new passion.

Welcome to the madness! Glad to have you aboard and look forward to hearing more about your journey.

Welcome to the forum.

I used to live in Bellevue. Currently I'm stuck in the Midwest.

Say Hi to Donn Bennett's place for me.

Thanks all.. Drums are a lot of fun, and completely different from everything I've played in the past - in that suddenly four limbs are involved. I always thought it was a completely mystical thing, but once I've figured out how drum beats work, plus some rudiments... it's opened a whole new world in terms of figuring out how things work.

I've yet to visit Bennett Drums... but from what I hear it's the place to be/visit... Will check it out...

Hi Sea! I'm in Lakewood, WA just south of Tacoma!

Back