New to Forum

LeeOgburn92

Hey everyone my name is Lee, I'm 21 and I've been playing drums since I was 9 years old. I took a break from drums for about year an half or so and got back into in May of 2013. I bought my buddies old pearl export just to get me started for 60 bucks...yeah thats right 60 bucks. I am a Remo guy so I have all new heads on the kit. I have progressively gotten back my licks which I'm very happy about. Been practicing rudiments and with a metronome lately. Just refreshing my skills.

Cymbals I'm rocking are 9" K custom hybrid splash,14" K hi hats, 18" K dark thin crash, 19' K custom hybrid, and a 20" K ride. Im using a splash stack at the moment which are 8" & 10" Zildjian Transformers. Cheers!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 233
Hi Lee,

Sweet brother - I am also new. Have been reading these forum for a few years and only registered yesterday. I am from South Africa and moved to New Zealand a month ago. Don't have pictures of my gear as it's on a container on the way to New Zealand. I have starclassic kits, saturn kits, a bell brass, some meinl byzance, sabian hhx/paragon/artisan cymbals, DW pearl and tama hware. Not my sound yet but I am getting there. Bosphorus is definitely coming home soon. I'll share pics as soon as my gear lands. Cheers all

Welcome to the forum, yeah! Not crazy about the crash heights, but oh man, do those Ebonies look incredible on that kit. Hopefully they sound half as good as they look :)

They aren't as high as you think trust me haha just the way i took the photo! thank you. Black Suede Emperors are the heads

Hi Lee,

Sweet brother - I am also new. Have been reading these forum for a few years and only registered yesterday. I am from South Africa and moved to New Zealand a month ago. Don't have pictures of my gear as it's on a container on the way to New Zealand. I have starclassic kits, saturn kits, a bell brass, some meinl byzance, sabian hhx/paragon/artisan cymbals, DW pearl and tama hware. Not my sound yet but I am getting there. Bosphorus is definitely coming home soon. I'll share pics as soon as my gear lands. Cheers all

awesome! yeah I've been reading these forums for a couple of years and it dawned on me "I should join" haha!

Welcome to the Forum Lee!

Thank You. I appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back