just bought this DW Kit.......

Oh wow. Gorgeous. I love that finish. The reso head on the bass drum is a beautiful visual complement to the finish, too. It's gonna be a tough wait!

the seller says they are absolutely perfect. I got him to take 4400.00. That's a lot for a shell pack, but at the same time, I think its a very reasonable price for a DW exotic. I have seen 5 piece kits go for more than that.

And yes its gonna be a long week.

Wow that's a lot of dough. I would have waited till he lowered the price. I really don't think that kit would have moved until it got in the middle 3's. When someone buys exotic finishes, it's assumed that they will never get close to what they paid for it at selling time. I have an olive ash burl exotic veneer on my DW's. The grain on your kit is way nicer than mine. It is a beauty for sure. Congratulations, they're gorgeous.

Super Cool kit. I really like the burl. Beautiful.
Please don't put a cymbal stand in front of your bass drum like the previous owner did :)

According to the eBay listing, they are still for sale...

Interesting, usually as soon as the paypal payment is approved the listing gets closed.

Says it sold now, beautiful kit, i know they will sound amazing. Tell me your not moving them without cases

Back