Where do you live / where have you lived?

Re: Where do you live?

^^ pwned by a l33t. Ah well, I don't drink too much. But when I do.. Kentish beers if possible. Or cider...

I'm from good ol' germany. to be exactly, from a city called Karlsruhe. Anybody of you ever heared of this town ?

I live just outside of Philadelphia Pa. I live in Schwenksville Pa. I grew up there and now we're trying to move. THANK YOU GOD!!! I hate my town there is nothing to do. HAHA!!!

I live in Denmark. in a town call Vejle. I work in a town call Billund, that's where LEGO is from. we can see to LEGOLAND billund...

Fallbrook, in awesome southern california. The weather usually rocks, but right now its 103 degrees, so now I envy Wegadrummer.

Superlow said:
1st palce by half a point Baby! I live just outside of Boston in Dorchester/Milton area. Go Pats and Go Sox. Been great years for Boston sports lately.

my grandfather would love you. hes a huge fan of the sox and of the pats. lives on cape cod.

pillow said:
I'm from good ol' germany. to be exactly, from a city called Karlsruhe. Anybody of you ever heared of this town ?

Hey Pillow, I know Karlsruhe. I lived in in Spangdahlem for two years. I miss Germany. It's such a beautiful country.

I live in San Bernardino, California, where it never rains, except in the fall/winter, there's usually a lot of smog, and mosquitos. It's actually quite pretty when there's no Smog. There's mountains around here too. In fact there was a real large fire near my house a few years ago..anyways, anyone heard of this place?

I live in Sunny South Africa. Sandton to be exact, in the provence of Gauteng.

According to MSN Virtual Earth beta, I live in the middle of a very large empty field. I think they need to update their satellite photos.

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Back