[DRUM TEST] GRETSCH Hickory Studio set

Great setup Daniboun! I heard these on a high quality Youtube video by one of the drum shops and it has an incredible and rich full sound to them. They are very unique sounding compared to the rest of the standard pro level maple or birch sets out there. Congrats!

One question is, what are the clear gels on your heads? Those would be awesome to use instead of the blue Moongels.

Thanks.

Those clear gels are made by Wincent : this is a transparent tonegel they last longer than moongel and do not leave any trace on the heads ! Really nice.

Check here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBky4laiwW0

tonegel.jpg

Those clear gels are made by Wincent : this is a transparent tonegel they last longer than moongel and do not leave any trace on the heads ! Really nice.

Damn! I can't find them over here in the States. I could try ordering them from Canada if a shop has them, if that would be possible. Otherwise I'm not sure about ordering from over seas. Those look awesome and blends in so well. Arrrggg lol! :)

Oh well, thanks for the info Dani.

Very nice kit with that great Gretsch sound. Peace and goodwill.

Damn! I can't find them over here in the States. I could try ordering them from Canada if a shop has them, if that would be possible. Otherwise I'm not sure about ordering from over seas. Those look awesome and blends in so well. Arrrggg lol! :)

Oh well, thanks for the info Dani.

I can buy it for you and send it to the USA. Keep me posted.

Back