Show Off your SONOR DRUMS.

Does anyone know where to get Sonor labels / decals for the bass drum head?

...ebay:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=so...cal&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

...and my kit again with new Legacy ride ;-)

Phil.

newride.jpg

Yeah pretty much the same =O.

I had all 3 toms separated from the bass drum and much lower than what they are right now, until I got my Iron cobras and I had to tweak the setup a little cus' the linking tube of the IC's was not long enough to satisfy my comfort needs. The Ride, 18" Crash and Splash were all in one stand sitting on the bass drum's (It was pretty comfortable).

Man. I would pull a groin muscle between the hihats and the bass drum pedal!!!!

Show my S0N0R 3OO7

Hello, I am presented Felpo country of Chile.
Well here I present my first Sonor 3007 Drumkit Smooth Red Burst finish with Drumheads Remo CS Snare, Powersonic in kickdrum and the Emperor tom clear. Axis double kick drum pedals Long Board. It has a very warm sound with great attack.

dsc01919u.jpg

dsc02077bk.jpg

dsc02056e.jpg

dsc02074v.jpg

dsc02073e.jpg

dsc01946d.jpg

img1474nr.jpg

Hope you like it, and I welcome your comments.
Regards

I'm home for the summer and I finally got a carpet to put under my drums, here are some pictures.
DSC01119.JPG

DSC01120.JPG

DSC01121.JPG

DSC01117.JPG

DSC01116.JPG
I didn't like how heavy the DW beaters were, so I use the beater that came with the Sonor pedal.
DSC01110.JPG

Love the kit, Abel. I'm extremely partial to uncomplicated set-ups too.

I'd love to post a pictrue, but I'm awaiting the arrival of my 3007's in white sparkle. I'm pretty excited about it.

BTW - is that your garage? That's the cleanest garage I've ever seen! ;)

Love the kit, Abel. I'm extremely partial to uncomplicated set-ups too.

I'd love to post a pictrue, but I'm awaiting the arrival of my 3007's in white sparkle. I'm pretty excited about it.

BTW - is that your garage? That's the cleanest garage I've ever seen! ;)

Thanks! Its been nice to come home from college and finally get back to playing my acoustic drums. I've got a couple blisters, got to build up my calluses again.

Our garage is pretty clean, we like to keep it simple. "A place for everything, and everything in its place."

But I only had my drums in there for a couple days before I decided to move them out to the barn. Its hot out there, but I can play whenever, and as loud as I want.

Sonor Phonics 1979 Mahogany
10, 12, 13, 14, 16FT, 22B 14x8 SN
14 Hats, 12 Splash, 14 Crash, 18 Ride Crash, 22 Ride
Kit has Remo Pin Stripe Hydraulic on top with Ambasadors on the bottom. Tuning is a natural progression of thirds
been out gigging with this since it was new.... great kit!

Attachments

• IMG_0659-re.JPG
    IMG_0659-re.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 6,707
Last edited:
I like that finish on those drums, GraceandStellaDad. What kind of cymbals do you have there?

Here's my new tools:

Sonor Force 3007 - white sparkle, 10, 12, 14 toms, stock snare, and 20 bass. Lovin' it!

Attachments

• Sonor-frnt-web.jpg
    Sonor-frnt-web.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 8,630
  • Sonor-back.jpg
    Sonor-back.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 7,462
You ask about the cymbals with the Sonor Phonics 1979 Mahogany Kit. Even with live giging of up to 4 nights a week in the 80's and early 90's I have some old pieces here. 22 Sabian ride (1995), 18" Zilgan Crash Ride (1970), 14 Sabian Crash (199?), 12 Sabian Splash (2002), 14" Zilgan "New Beat" Hats.. but how can they be new beats when the are 1982... I play with Regal Tip Nylon 7A... the kit has such a big sound that I can get a lot of sound with this smallish stick. For big venues, inspite of copious micorphones and PA geat I switch it up to Regal Tip 5A Nylon..

Last edited:
Just got these last friday
Force 3007 10" 12" 13" 16" 22" 14" snare
Remo PS3 on BD, stock heads everywhere else for now
100_1388.jpg

100_1399.jpg

100_1395.jpg

Guys I really want Sonor drums; Delites or S Classix, but I'm underwhelmed by the choice of finishes. I really don't like them, other than 3007 - piano black and red maple.

So am I odd, or do others covet the range available from DW?

Davo

Guys I really want Sonor drums; Delites or S Classix, but I'm underwhelmed by the choice of finishes. I really don't like them, other than 3007 - piano black and red maple.

Davo

You may have to contact the company or some other entity, I dont know if the website has all of the recent color options. If it does, then they dont seem to have alot of options but I definately like some of them. I guarentee you some of them look pretty mind blowing in pearson. I love all of the "Birdseye" colors on the Delites. But that cant be all of them I wouldnt think.

Davo

Davo, a couple things:

1. What color do you REALLY want ?? Delite has the Cherry Birdseye AND Brilliant Black.

2. Have you looked at your home country Premier ?? The English made "Premier Series" is top stuff !

I have owned DW, I have owned English Premiers, and I have owned German Sonor's. Ask me whatever you want !

Last edited:
My Sonor's!

Sonor 3003, White Sparkle, 8,10,12,14,20 Gibraltar rack, Vic Firth Stick Holder, can't wait to get my endorsement cymbals to complete it

picture.php

Sonor Delite, Steve smith style finish, 10, 14, 18, Ludwig 400 snare, Bosphorus, Sabian, Meinl and Istanbul cymbals

picture.php

Hey guys, recent pictures from a recording I did. Apologies for the poor quality of the pictures.

Drums:- Sonor 3007 Jungle Kit (16" Kick, 14" Floor Tom, 10" Tom)
Custom Made Cadeson Snare Drum (13"/5")

Cymbals:- Zildjian 13" A Mastersound Hats
Zildjian 16" K Custom Dark Crash
Zildjian 6" A Splash
Cadeson 20" Fusion Ride

www.myspace.com/sauravghosh
http://srinjaybanerjeetrio.bandcamp.com/

Attachments

• DSC02782.JPG
    DSC02782.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 5,872
  • DSC02786.JPG